Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

bloody postman again im still anoyed over it ok the post ofice may be anoying as hell hording my post only delivering my packages on tuesday and friday but least the have they have the commen sens to put it in oure porch when were not in we leave it unlocked for that reason and the bloody temp postman left me a god dam card ive been waiting nerily a month for this boxset and he leaves a god dam card whats so hard about checking the fucking door handle we leave the inter door locked so they can leave the post in the porch whats so hard about that consept but noooooooooooo I now have to get up tomorow spend the morning trying to geting my dad to get up and go down the the post ofice as the package is in his name to pick up my boxset I wanted to spend the day in bed tomoro as ive had litile to no sleep this weak and have done 600 times more walking that I usichily do so feet and legs are killing me but noooooooooo can I have a lie in tomoro nooooooo and why caus the temp postman is a moron its unhelpfule sods like that who need to be shot.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

SquashedFly

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SquashedFly

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 17 March, 2012, 12:48:09 AM
Quote from: SquashedFly on 17 March, 2012, 12:34:33 AM
Leave a note of your own for the postman?

:-X

He could kill two birds with one stones. Have the Postal issue sorted, and get his end away.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Banners

At least your postman tried. We've had DPD lose four extremely urgent and valuable consignments upgraded at some expense to a Saturday AM delivery. And is any bugger answering the phone or likely to help on a Saturday? Of course not...

Cyberleader2000

arrrrrrrrrrrrrr my day has gone from bad to worse first off I wake up late second I have to go help my dad move furnicher round at my dead uncle's house and wilst doing that I hurt my back I come home to find my recorderes hard drive is corepted so i have to format it loosing all the 12 films I was planning to watch this weakend and what finily kills my day I find that my thread got hijacked over a horibile argument and locked come guys its rule one if you have to argue do it in privet dont hijack outheres threads arrrrrrrrr >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Gonk

Hi Cyberleader. Have you managed to score yet? Or do the laydeez actively avoid you like they do me, as I'm a social outcast?
coming at a cinema near you soon

Judo

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

von Boom

Answer: 20

Question: [spoiler]If it takes an infinite number of monkeys an infinite amount of time to write Shakespeare, how long does it take two monkeys to write Hollyoaks? - Frankie Boyle[/spoiler]

vzzbux

Been up half the night puking my guts up. Good news is that I have taken a sicky. Bad news is that I still feel shit.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: vzzbux on 29 March, 2012, 10:27:50 AM
Been up half the night puking my guts up. Good news is that I have taken a sicky. Bad news is that I still feel shit.V

You might not want to hear this Vzzbux but it might be the Norovirus. :sick:

It's pretty bad I'm afraid, highly infectious. Much worse than the usual stomach upset.

Basically keep taking fluids but you'll properly feel very restless and uncomfortable for 2-4 days. Lack of sleep, aching limbs are fairly common.  Wash your hands a lot since it's pretty easy for others to catch.

Sorry to say it can only be endured. Had it twice myself so basically hunker down and DON'T go back to work to soon.   

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Colin Zeal

Due to being too busy at work and in the evenings I wasn't able to get last week's prog until Friday, and it looks like it'll be the same this week.

And England lost the Test match today. It's now four defeats in a row which I think is the first time since the 2006 tour to Australia that didn't actually take place.

CrazyFoxMachine

Masses and masses of faff today as my brother mailed me his smartphone to use for photos and 'net access up at Hi-Ex (my own phone got bust and I'm waiting on a contract upgrade).

Foolish foolish PRICK of a human that I am, I assumed when the inevitable "locked network" bullshit occurred I could get round it using my wily trickster ways. Un-fucking-fortunately it didn't work. And I don't want to pay some suspect individual £30 to potentially break my brother's phone. So I'm bringing my shite £5 phone and a giant useless brick of a smartphone to the con. Just as a camera. Sigh.

ON THE OTHER FOOT, Leigh Gallagher gave me a free sketch 'cos I was his two hundredth twitter follower. CRIKEY MATE!