Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theblazeuk

I think after that filth you said about ST:ID it's best you leave these parts Tordel. There's no place for you here with that kind of perfectly valid, eloquent criticism.

Banners

I'm glad he's gone. His eloquence, kindness, intelligence, insight and wit annoyed me almost as much as his tiny avatar.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Banners on 06 April, 2015, 08:59:41 PM
I'm glad he's gone. His eloquence, kindness, intelligence, insight and wit annoyed me almost as much as his tiny avatar.

Yeah! Fuck that guy. We're better off without that sort. Probably a poof. Or a foreigner. Or a foreign poof. Here to steal our jobs.

The bastard.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Grugz

we're having a new boiler fitted,so noise and disruption all day!  >:(
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Link Prime

Quote from: Grugz on 10 April, 2015, 09:18:12 AM
we're having a new boiler fitted,so noise and disruption all day!  >:(

Go to the pub for lunch.
Then stay there.  ;)

Banners

Wanting just a £1.85 packet of "Wheat Bisks", the queues at the mere two tills they had open in Aldi were far too long, and populated with folk who had trollies overspilling with their weekly shop. So, I plonked two pound coins on the till in front of the checkout lady and walked out. Will I get arrested?

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: Banners on 10 April, 2015, 12:20:23 PM
Wanting just a £1.85 packet of "Wheat Bisks", the queues at the mere two tills they had open in Aldi were far too long, and populated with folk who had trollies overspilling with their weekly shop. So, I plonked two pound coins on the till in front of the checkout lady and walked out. Will I get arrested?

For buying "Wheat Bisks"?

I bloody well hope so.

Banners

Hawkmumbler

Wheat bisks taste exactly the same, just much thinner.

Mattofthespurs

Grugz

nice shiny boiler in...

...then went to load up the dishwasher with the tea stuff and find a dirty great crack in the door , all the buttons are pushed in and the bloody thing won't switch on....funniuly enough the boiler men failed to mention they'd broken it.

i'll let the wife ring npower first (good cop) then if we don't get any joy i'll go bad cop. very pissed off now after the inconvienience of having workmen in any way ,now this!
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

ZenArcade

Not good Grugz, sorry about the abject, crass inconsideration of the workmen; boil water, add soap and apply elbow grease. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

A.Cow

Quote from: King Pops on 11 April, 2015, 12:19:28 AM
Elbow grease. The universal cleaning product.

Not for getting sycamore tree sap off skin.  Glad I found out before flaying my own forearm.

(Who'd've thunk that margarine would work better than elbow grease?)