Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomwe

Anyone else have issues with the printing in their copy of Kingdom Vol3?starts about 29 story pages in, and then alternates per spread of pages. Bit off register & smudgy.
I'll chase up Hachette unless they're all the same.

Knightshade

Doomlord66

Anyone know where I can get a copy of 144? Hatchet doesn't have one nor is there one on ebay.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Doomlord66 on 25 July, 2023, 12:41:34 AMAnyone know where I can get a copy of 144? Hatchet doesn't have one nor is there one on ebay.

Keep a look out! Hachette occasionally do small re-print runs. I originally missed volume 2 of Stickleback, but kept an eye on the site. After several months it came back into stock. After I grabbed a copy it went back to out-of-print within a few days!
@jamesfeistdraws

Jade Falcon

My Smiths is sending a copy back as they ordered it in twice, so you might get a chance..that and they reordered Button Man...

Great, another Slaine book...whoopee
When the truth offends, we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there, but it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid. That is how an RBMK reactor core explodes. Lies. - Valery Legasov

castle4

Hello, longtime lurker, first time poster. I was wondering if anyone else has received issue 154/ vol 145 yet? I got mine on 22nd July along with the Slaine issue and 154 has a very noticeable spine art misalignment (printed too far to the right so spine image has a black vertical bar on the left). I mentioned this to Hatchette via FB messenger along with a photo and they sent me a replacement, which is no better. Posted this on a couple of FB groups but nobody else has received their copy yet so don't know if it's widespread or just a small batch.

levers

Can someone share the contents of the Judge Dredd End of Days book please? Any strips that haven't previously been reprinted in the Rebellion GN?

castle4

Quote from: levers on 02 August, 2023, 01:38:04 PMCan someone share the contents of the Judge Dredd End of Days book please? Any strips that haven't previously been reprinted in the Rebellion GN?

From the inside front coverYou cannot view this attachment.

levers

Quote from: castle4 on 02 August, 2023, 01:51:19 PM
Quote from: levers on 02 August, 2023, 01:38:04 PMCan someone share the contents of the Judge Dredd End of Days book please? Any strips that haven't previously been reprinted in the Rebellion GN?

From the inside front coverYou cannot view this attachment.

What strips are those?

IndigoPrime

According to the 2000 AD shop:

2088–9: Elevator Pitch (Williams/Weston)
2124–5: Unearthed (Williams/Weston/Goddard)
2134: Pets (Williams/Flint)
2184–95+97–99: End of Days (Williams/Flint/MacNeil)
2200–2205: Carry The Nine (Williams/Wyatt/Cook)

Pets was in the Small House trade. End of Days is collected in the self-titled trade. From what I can tell, the rest have not to date been collected.

GoGilesGo

Elevator Pitch was collected in Control
Carry the Nine was in End of Days (Rebellion)

Unearthed was that cute two-parter that opened in Souster Memorial Park, right? enough to being a tear to your eye, that

Tomontherun94

Looks like it also collects They Shoot Talking Horses, Don't They? from 2204 - 2205 which was also collected in the End Of Days tpb

castle4

Quote from: Tomontherun94 on 02 August, 2023, 06:41:37 PMLooks like it also collects They Shoot Talking Horses, Don't They? from 2204 - 2205 which was also collected in the End Of Days tpb

Just a quick flick through, it does.

castle4

End of Days order in issue 154:

Pets
End of Days
Carry the Nine
They Shoot talking Horses, don't they?
Elevator Pitch
Unearthed

Followed by a five page essay and two covers

levers

Quote from: castle4 on 02 August, 2023, 08:07:55 PMEnd of Days order in issue 154:

Pets
End of Days
Carry the Nine
They Shoot talking Horses, don't they?
Elevator Pitch
Unearthed

Followed by a five page essay and two covers
Thanks. Pretty sure Carry the Nine and They Shoot talking horses were in the Rebellion trade.