Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2023

Started by Dash Decent, 11 November, 2021, 01:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Helltrekkers: Webshop Exclusive (Hardback) - Hardback, 6th December 2023

Interestingly, both Amazon UK and The Book Depository are listing this as the 'webshop exclusive' version.  Surely they'll actually be selling the (non-exclusive) paperback version, but otherwise the details should be the same.

I love this Haynes manual type cover.  If that's the webshop exclusive cover, I'll be getting this from the webshop!  And Tharg, that might even make a good t-shirt, mug or notebook.

Links:
Amazon UK
Book Depository

"They were the new frontiersmen-men and women who hated life in Mega-City One so much that they were willing to travel 2000 kilometres across the radiated desert known as the 'Cursed Earth' in order to start a new life. The chances of reaching the new territories are slim - the hostile environment is full of danger, including acid rain downpours, killer viruses, mutants and herds of hungry dinosaurs! To increase their chances of survival, Helltrekkers set off in large convoys. But sometimes fellow travellers can cause just as many problems as the threats from outside!

"Written by John Wagner and Alan Grant, The Helltrekkers is a monumental survival story and one of the earliest Dreddverse spin-off strips."

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

rs_jr

Any news if we will ever get new reprints of Slaine and Nikolai Dante?

sheridan

moly

any indication when the diceman edition is available to pre order and if they will have a web exclusive version

Dash Decent

There's definitely a webshop edition.  Broodblik posted a photo of it just the other day.  It's probably obvious but I can't see it anywhere.

This new theme is rather red.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

broodblik

Quote from: Dash Decent on 03 February, 2023, 11:53:36 AMThere's definitely a webshop edition.  Broodblik posted a photo of it just the other day.  It's probably obvious but I can't see it anywhere.

This new theme is rather red.

Strange I cannot find it on the store anymore
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Max Headroom

Very strange - my post about the Webshop exclusive hardcover and broodblik's picture of the book seem to have been deleted and it is no longer listed anywhere in the 2000ad shop. I'm sure it will return though.

rogue69

Amazon have the Complete Dice Man as being released on the 25th May for £39.99

rogue69

John Wagner has mentioned on Facebook that there is going to be a Bogie Man collection on Kickstarter coming late spring/early summer.

Tjm86

Quote from: Dash Decent on 22 January, 2023, 06:28:52 AMHelltrekkers: Webshop Exclusive (Hardback) - Hardback, 6th December 2023

Interestingly, both Amazon UK and The Book Depository are listing this as the 'webshop exclusive' version.  Surely they'll actually be selling the (non-exclusive) paperback version, but otherwise the details should be the same.

I love this Haynes manual type cover.  If that's the webshop exclusive cover, I'll be getting this from the webshop!  And Tharg, that might even make a good t-shirt, mug or notebook.

And yet Mazeworld only ever got a paperback version.   :(

IndigoPrime

Perhaps Rebellion is experimenting with formats a little more. Who knows? Clearly, there's a tripping point for HCs that works for _some_ series in the broader market (Halo Jones, say), and some more for the webshop (although the sales items would suggest some perform better than others). Feels like a lottery for Rebellion, though, which is a pity. 

moly

Amazon have dice man as 320 pages which seems a lot

Richard

Not really, it was five issues and I think each issue was 64 pages.

Max Headroom

When it was, briefly, listed in the webshop 'Complete Diceman' also said it would include 'Slaine: Tomb Of Terror' in its contents and this should boost the page count. I'm hoping this stands.

broodblik

Quote from: Max Headroom on 03 February, 2023, 01:17:24 PMVery strange - my post about the Webshop exclusive hardcover and broodblik's picture of the book seem to have been deleted and it is no longer listed anywhere in the 2000ad shop. I'm sure it will return though.

The return of Diceman to the webshop:

https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/XB848/dice-man-exclusive-signed-webshop-hardback

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.