2000 AD > News

Christmas Prog line-up revealed

(1/4) > >>

Richmond Clements:
Looks good. Joe Pineapples arrives at last!

Judge Dredd: The Last Temptation of Joe by Ken Niemand & Lee Carter
               Proteus Vex: Crawlspace by Mike Carroll & Jake Lynch
               Joe Pineapples: Tin Man by Pat Mills, Simon Bisley & Clint Langley
               The Out, Book Three by Dan Abnett & Mark Harrison
               Bonjo From Beyond the Stars by Garth Ennis & Kev O’Neill
               Rogue Trooper: Brothers by Kek-W & Warwick Fraser-Coombe
               Hope: In the Shadows Reel Two by Guy Adams & Jimmy Broxton
               Judge Dredd: Troublemaker by Gordon Rennie & Robin Smith

https://2000ad.com/news/pre-order-the-bumper-christmas-2022-issue-of-2000-ad/

nxylas:

--- Quote from: Richmond Clements on 20 November, 2022, 03:25:52 PM ---               Joe Pineapples: Tin Man by Pat Mills, Simon Bisley & Clint Langley
--- End quote ---
Interesting. My understanding is that Bisley drew the first two episodes and Langley the rest. Does this mean they'll be publishing multiple episodes in one go, is that just the credits for the whole series?

--- Quote from: Richmond Clements on 20 November, 2022, 03:25:52 PM ---               Judge Dredd: Troublemaker by Gordon Rennie & Robin Smith

--- End quote ---
Now there's an unexpected credit card.

sheridan:

--- Quote from: nxylas on 20 November, 2022, 05:45:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Richmond Clements on 20 November, 2022, 03:25:52 PM ---               Joe Pineapples: Tin Man by Pat Mills, Simon Bisley & Clint Langley
--- End quote ---
Interesting. My understanding is that Bisley drew the first two episodes and Langley the rest. Does this mean they'll be publishing multiple episodes in one go, is that just the credits for the whole series?

--- End quote ---

Almost exactly what I was going to say (even down to "my understanding is that"...

Link Prime:
Best line-up in a long, long time.

Has Warwick Fraser-Coombe worked on the Prog / Meg before?
Doesn't ring a bell.

--- Quote from: nxylas on 20 November, 2022, 05:45:29 PM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Could be that Clint was assigned a framing sequence pre-Biz artwork, it would give the series a bit more cohesion.

O Lucky Stevie!:
Occam's Razor is suggesting that the first three episodes of Joe Pineapples are being printed in the Xmas prog. This wouldn't be the first time that this has happened.  I'm looking at you, The Fiends if the Wrstern Front.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version