Main Menu

To Be A Hero launches 10th July

Started by Bad City Blue, 25 June, 2021, 10:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad City Blue

Hi there

The nest issue of Sentinel comic is called "To Be A Hero". It's a 64 page single story comic written by ALan Holloway and drawn by Andrew Richmond.

Whilst it's the first stab at superheroes by the publication, they're confident it is like no hero story you've ever read before, because why bother doing one otherwise!

Combining the aesthetic of Starblazer with classic Jack Kirby sensibilities and modern storytelling, this one is poised to be the most popular yet.

Oh, and there's a neat Mike Collins limited variant cover, too

Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

Bad City Blue

And were LIVE!

Super proud of this one, a wholly original (and fun) take on superheroes, from just £2.00

The first six pages are on the Kickstarter page, plus you can get a watercolor commission from the amazing Andrew Richmond for a cheap ass price.

Sharing on social media can make a BIG difference, so I'd really appreciat anyone who does this.

Cheers

Hi there, Sentineleers!

Issue 8, the wholly orginal and (dare we say) brilliant new take on the superhero genre is now LIVE on Kickstarter.
To be A Hero is illustrated by Sentinel new lad Andrew Richmond, and boy does he knock it out of the park!
Please, if you back or not just sharing it on social media can make SO MUCH difference to a small indie book.

Thyanks in advance, here's the link:  [url]http://kck.st/3yKLlh2]Hi there, Sentineleers!

Issue 8, the wholly orginal and (dare we say) brilliant new take on teh superhero genre is now LIVE on Kickstarter.
To be A Hero is illustrated by Sentinel new lad Andrew Richmond, and boy does he knock it out of the park!
Please, if you back or not just sharing it on social media can make SO MUCH difference to a small indie book.

Thyanks in advance, here's the link: [url]Hi there, Sentineleers!

Issue 8, the wholly orginal and (dare we say) brilliant new take on the superhero genre is now LIVE on Kickstarter.

Thyanks in advance, here's the link:  [url]http://kck.st/3yKLlh2

Cheers, Sentineleers!

Buttonman

Something went wrong with your linkage there!

I'll give it a look - enjoyed what I've had so far!

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Backed. Sentinel hasn't let me down yet.

SBT

Bad City Blue

Bad City Blue

Bad City Blue

Latest review from Chrono Cat creator Stu Perrins:

'Issue Eight of Sentinel is a masterclass in fun, inventive, exciting, kick ass comic book story telling that reads like a cross between Mark Millar's Superior and peak era Pat Mills. It's the kind of book that makes comic creators like me green with envy.'

Now funded, but still a couple of weeks to back!

Bad City Blue