Main Menu

Extreme Diceman

Started by Funt Solo, 15 April, 2005, 06:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

The subject heading ("Extreme Diceman") says it all.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

paulvonscott

Satanist

I wouldnt mind a look at the one where you are the president. That was always my fave though kids now wouldnt get most of it.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Richmond Clements

I've got the Torquemada one knocking about somewhere.

And wasn't Diceman (The Slaine one I think) the one and only time David Lloyd drew for 2000AD?
Worth a reprint for that alone.

Byron Virgo

It was (which was possibly going to be the shaky grounds on which I would interview him for 2000AD Review!).

The Torquemada one by Bryan Talbot is probably the best, though the Kev O'Neil Nemesis strip is pretty good, and John Ridgway's Diceman work was always lovely.

Funt Solo

Here's the stories that could be used in a Diceman Extreme Edition (not including Judge Dredd:  House of Death, because that was in EE #1):

Nemesis the Warlock
- The Torture Tube

Torquemada
- The Garden of Alien Delights

ABC Warriors
- Volgo the Ultimate Death Machine

Rogue Trooper
- Killothon
- Space Zombies

Slaine
- Cauldron of Blood
- Dragoncorpse
- The Ring of Danu

Diceman
- In the Bronx, no-one can hear you scream
- Dark Powers
- Bitter Streets
- Murder One

Ronald Reagan
- Twilight's Last Gleaming
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Bolt-01

The Slaine ones had an outing from Titan I do believe....

Bolt-01

Byron Virgo

Slaine Gaming Book, released about the same time as Pat Mills and Hunt Emerson's You Are Maggie Thatcher.

Dudley

Excellent idea, I'd be well up for buying this.

Matt Timson

I've still got the originals knocking about somewhere...
Pffft...

Bolt-01

There is a site where you can download the mags themselves. It is a site all about such roleplaying things. I've got the address on me home PC. I'll stick a link up later.

Bolt-01

ukdane

*ahem* from a selfish point of view, as I've just got all Diceman issues from ebay, I'd prefer something else to be printed, but for everyone else who wants it, I hope Tharg is listening!;-)
Cheers

-Daney

Byron Virgo

I doesn't work properly though: I tried playing the Judge Dredd one when I first started work here, and it's impossible to get past the last choice (no hyperlink).

Bolt-01

Found the link.

Bolt-01

Link: http://www.the-underdogs.org/showbook.php?id=2" target="_blank">Gamebooks- Diceman

monty--

When's 'Extreme Diceman' released?