Main Menu

congratulations to the eyebrows family

Started by thinky, 04 August, 2008, 10:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Congratulations Matt and the rest of the eyebrows.

Matt Timson

Woodrow George Timson- but we're calling him Woody.  Freakishly, not only was he born in the same room as Lottie, but he was born at exactly the same time as well.

There's a Future Shock in there somewhere...

:D
Pffft...

House of Usher

Oh, cute! What very nice news, I must say. And what a handsome baby. Congratulations from me, and Deborah sends hers too.
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Young Woody even has the same haircut and haircolour !

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Pete Wells

Nice that he's giving a sly wink to the camera too, what a poser!

Bart Oliver

Well done. Heartfelt congratulations to you both!

So you went with Woodrow George- just as well ;)

Ol
Obviously you're not a golfer.

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

paulvonscott

Congratulations to Matt and family

Sorry for the delay in responding, I haven't been about much (apart from to post about serial killers).

All the best :p

Paul

Matt Timson

All sorts of rubbish names were floated by Mrs Timson that I grudgingly accepted as possible candidates.  Chief among these were Frazer* and Oliver.  Oliver being particularly horrific.

:lol:
Pffft...

Matt Timson

Too late, Paul- you are dead to me.  DEAD.
Pffft...

Pete Wells

Aye, me and Michelle are at odds over names for our forthcoming babe (August 25th!)

We're sorted if it's a girl as we both like Sophie but if it's a boy (hope so, or the Wells name dies - yikes!) we're at complete loggerheads. She likes modern names like Ryan and Jordan but I like oldie ones like Jack, Harry and Sam. Hmmm, perhaps we could call him Tharg...

Bart Oliver

Oliver isn't the singularity it used to be, especially if the increasing number of badly behaved children in supermarket isles answering to the same name is anything to go by.    

I still maintain that Woody Timson sounds like a member of William Brown's Gang.  W.G. Timson on the other hand has a timeless ring of distinction. Way cool.
Obviously you're not a golfer.

Tweak72

+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

johnnystress

Quote from: "Matt Timson"Names that were never going to be in the running included: Timmy, quote]

Another wasted opportunity!  ;)

Congratulations all of you

Bongo Jack

Congratulations to both of you!

On girl and boy children and how they mix, may I be the first to point out that in around six years the family interplay will become a lot more eventful.
Live forever or die trying