Main Menu

2000ad suspected IP infringement thread

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 06 August, 2010, 12:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

TordelBack

"No no, it's a popular misconception that the Satanus card means you're necessarily going to be eaten by a black tyrannosaur. It can often just indicate a phase in your life when it's the important to carry a boot-knife at all times".

JayzusB.Christ

Empress Hershey's* got very nice eyes though.

*Or possibly Dekker
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

ZenArcade

If he gets off they'd better be careful of how to discharge the case. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Dark Jimbo

Those are a rare sort of genius - Fink as The Hermit and James Grubb as The Hanged Man!  :lol:
@jamesfeistdraws

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

MrLongTheArtist

I'd be impressed by those Tarrot cards if the person selling them had done the artwork themselves, but a lot of it I've stumbled across on Google Images, Deviant Art and so on. So it's clearly not their artwork on the front of those cards.

I created a set of 12 ACEO cards around a popular TV series a while back, but I sold the original cards and not copies. To my mind selling an original is one thing but selling multiple copies equals a product and a product should pay royalties etc.

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Spikes

I dont know if these have been featured before (It's hard to keep up, once the thread page count grows...), but someone was hawking these about ($220 and they kindly offered the e-mail, so you could grab one) over on the Judge Dredd facebook page..

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Spikes on 30 March, 2015, 04:46:09 PM
but someone was hawking these about ($220 and they kindly offered the e-mail, so you could grab one) over on the Judge Dredd facebook page..

Link to offending FB post here.

Process posts about having it made, including a statement of intention to sell here.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

TordelBack

For 1:3 scale, and that price, it's not exactly great.

strangelysaucy

actually it's worse -

"special offer is only on until the end of February discount cost is $220 plus $60 shipping from Thailand the regular price will be $290 plus shipping."

:lol:
props, scribbles and fiddle-aboutery - https://www.facebook.com/Strangelysaucy