Main Menu

things to come in 2003

Started by Tu-plang, 23 December, 2002, 01:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jont

"At least they aren't those Grudawful one word jobs that take five seconds to come up with. "

Like Flesh.

paulvonscott

I reckon Flesh is a pretty good title.  If they'd called it Time Dinosaur! or Chrono Monsters! it would have been a bit poor.

The 'Flesh!' in question is meat that men and dinosaur alike both hunger for and they'll kill to get it!

No, I like the title.

John Caliber

Flesh and Invasion are obviously exceptions - they are both exciting and visceral, conjuring up all manner of images for the series concerned. The mind races with the very name. 'Breathing Space'.. hmmm .. congestion on the London Underground? I don't imagine Flesh was five minutes work - as Paul suggested, think of all the titles that would first have come to mind.

Hopefully 2003 with be the year the storylines are more interesting than their titles, instead of yet more filler bridging the gap between now and the next offensive! Let's the editor and writers working hard to develop strips that have a greater life span - and interest retention - than 6 weeks :)

- JC
Author of CITY OF DREDD and WORLDS OF DREDD. https://www.facebook.com/groups/300109720054510/