Main Menu

All we need now is Molly Ringwold

Started by karne, 25 January, 2003, 01:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karne

paulvonscott

These things are important Karne, in the future no-one will be ashamed to eat Special K with Red Berries.

karne

He, he, I can just picture Pat Mills in a "Book Group" style parody, mouthing silently at an accomplice in an attempt to get the boarders to stop talking about cereal and talk about his writing instead.

Capt.Zeep

Goyp! I just posted a reply to this but forgot to actually post it if you know wot I mean... anyway the essence of it was yeah I like book club too having just caught up with the repeats.. then I went on to say oh I've gone off topic, but since the whole thread's about going off topic I was actually on topic and therefore off topic etc... it was dead funny I wish yous could have read it.  Erm I'll be off then.

Quirkafleeg

I reckon old Molly in her prime would have made a good Halo...

Devons Daddy

the fact the breakfast angle took over shows how little respect he gathered with his stance on his characters. which is amusing.
and as for specail k with red berries. only in tv advert land my boy. will this ever be anything but a breakfast of wanabees.
 real men eat lambs intestines and rice over boiled rice.

whos molly then?
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

judda fett

At college I colected loads of dead flies  from a massive venietian blind, put them in a glass breakfast bowl, added milk and ate them.

Devons Daddy

wow
how did you afford milk on a student loan?
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

judda fett

Queen Firey-Bou

yeah who is Molly ?

i once scooped up all the dead midges from one night off a window sill & they filled a match box...those of you who have encountered will understand a) they are very small
b) the bitey pain implications of having this number of the little suckers getting in thru door cracks etc.

however i didn't eat them for breakfast. mebbe midges is why middenface has a lumpy heid ?

judda fett

Bou,
fashion tiny cages and place the dead midges in the cages and hang the cages by tiny chains from the window frame. The smell of the decaying midges will ward off further midges from entering your realm as they are supersticious and fearful. Likewise impale them on pins.

Molly Ringwald used to date Adrock from the Beastie Boys (that should've been in get fact).