Main Menu

I've just eaten a whole bag of Jelly Babies

Started by Tiplodocus, 07 February, 2003, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

Three hundred and seventy five grammes of the little fuckers.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

paulvonscott

Sadly, such excess is not a stranger to me.  Once I start I can't stop, whether it's a family bag of wotsits, a pack of viscount biscuits, or just the fact there is some booze in the house.

However I blame my gut on a slow metabolism.

esoteric ed

Chedders or Maltesers are my failing....

Ed

Buddy

Do you have a big scarfe, bulging eyes, a tin dog, an assistant that never stoped moaning and a mode of transport that's bigger on the inside???

Devons Daddy

you are just a greedy bugger. you should go to bed with no dinner for not sharing with us here.or at least offering.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

James

thinky

plain choco hobnobs... fantastic munchie food
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

almighty mat

Limited edition peperami mini-cheddars, now available from hyperValue and cheasp shops everywhere!

Wils

My failing is Jaffa Cakes. They're the kind of thing you don't have one or two of, but eat by the packet. Fizzy cola bottles are a good quick-fix as well, as long as they're ones with the *really* bitter sugar on. You can also build up your stamina by seeing how many you can eat after the sick feeling that inevitably develops becomes almost too much to bear.

Devons Daddy

im a sucker for a bar of chocolate cadburys. once open must be finished. no matter what size the bar.

but i must say.
*Limited edition peperami mini-cheddars,*
buy in bulk ow. store, sell on ebay in six months you will make a kiling i tell you.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

petemaskreplica

Pringles.
It's not even as if they're spectacularly good crisps, I think it's just something to do with the packaging... a tube somehow demands to be emptied.

Jaffa cakes - oh yes.

Trout

Happy Face biscuits are the greatest biscuits in the history of humankind.

It's impossible to eat less than an entire packet.

On crisps, I like Bugles (especially cheese flavour) and KP Nutsters, the peanuts with the crunchy coating.

They're a quid a bag but the salt and vinegar flavour is terrific.

- Trout

James

"Fizzy cola bottles"

My mouth is literally watering!

JayzusB.Christ

"Fizzy cola bottles"

'My mouth is literally watering!'

i used to eat shitloads of them at school, and my mouth used to be literally bleeding.
The chemical synthi-berry sweets Black and Razz also drew blood on many occasions. But I could handle it.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Quirkafleeg

I have a bit of self control now but crunchie and savory (Hob Nobs, Pringles) or sweet (Jelly Beans)are eat the whole packet jobs. The most evil are Dark Choc Nob Nobs... with a mug of black coffee it's a combination from heaven (or hell).

Fridge was on the blink once so I was forced to either ditch it or eat a whole half-melted Vienetta. For Breakfast. "Give me the pig!"