Main Menu

Christ! I'm worse than I thought

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 10 February, 2003, 10:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

I'm in an internet cafe (in a suburb I don't live in) that I've only been in once before for about 20 minutes, which was before Christmas sometime. Now, I was just about to sign in to this website and I realised that I am signed in already. Just how many computers around this city, i wonder, bear the bastard cookies of Jayzus B. Christ?
Why, anyone could be signing in as me! THIS might not even be me, for all you people know! What an absolutely apocalyptic revelation, eh, readers?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Bolt-01

This is my first strip work in about five years. I hope you like it.

Thanks to Wake for scanning & uploading. The title is clever, I like it.

Please be gentle if you dont like it, bt tell me.

Rotts

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=input&page=thrillviewer&choice=vc" target="_blank">The V.C.'s : 100.

judgejampot

I was thinking the very same thing today! I did that in a local library, and i was thinking (in a crazy fit of madness) that they should put up a sign saying 'don't go on 2000adonline unless you're judgejampot'. Or Maybe thats going too far...

Wake

It is possible to sign out you know. Just go back to the Sign in page.

Wake

petemaskreplica

But that would just be too easy, would'nt you think? (doh)

Oddboy

You can sign out on the sign in page?
Madness!

We demand a new page for signing out entitled The Sign Out page.

Better set your phaser to stun.

Jared Katooie

If I start acting strangely then it's a pretty safe bet that it is me.

"But hooers cost a fortune! ...apparently..."

Tex Hex

I had to work this out yonks ago cos I realised I was still signed in when I went back to Germany. And not just on one computer either. The hunt had begun...

All sorted now but. DOH!

JayzusB.Christ

"But hooers cost a fortune! ...apparently..."
I know where that line is from, jared ye scutterin' gobsheen.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Jared Katooie

"feck you ya knob-danglin' hooerin smeltmonger!"

I'm glad someone knows what's going on. I dont know if ye noticed it but they're all a bit too much of a british persuasion here...

J.

"calm down ya stained rag of satan!!"