Main Menu

Note to Nay

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 19 March, 2003, 06:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Nay, if you still read this board, piss off out of it, eh, mate? Nobody wants you here.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

petemaskreplica

Queen Firey-Bou

Tsk, in the lovely shiney happy queens realm we disaprove of mean & nastyiness, all grudges & vendetas must be carried out swiftly & lethally, somewhere else. anyone coming around here behaving badly shall be also dealt with, innocent until proven scum=bag say i , & verily all scummers do show themselves sooner than later whereupon we mayest, scare them off , easily.

thus spaketh your Queen.

JayzusB.Christ

Nay is my friend, so I am allowed to slag him off. I told him about this board once, then he started checking up on it all the time and taking the piss. I'm not sure if he's still reading this at work; but I thought a pre-emptive strike would be in keeping with the global climate.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Queen Firey-Bou

hmmm. i see, i must admit some of my friends are showing curiosity, & i don't mind you lot knowing who i am ( cos i is far away), but not too keen on them meeting me in here & spoiling my fun. I'd have to resume my normally dignified, responsible & sensible demeanor, pfff pants to that !!

Slippery PD

Theyd reveal yer name as Bob!!  Perchance??

Yer Slippo

fugitive

You're not that far away are you, Bou?

Queen Firey-Bou

yeah really really far away..and i have a specially sharpened beater for any wierdos who wanna try getting in my face or irking me in any 3D manner. And 3 big dogs, and a house full of psychotic teens, and a chain saw... so yeah distance not really a problem.

DavidXBrunt

Ah, now that's a shame. The Mighty One and I were in your neck of the woods today, Bou, and he wanted to pop by and give you some chocolates, flowers, and champagne, give you a foot rub and take you out for a nice meal but I pointed out what you said in this thread and he said "Most non-Zarjazz! I, Tharg the Romantically inclined, have no desire to be seized upon by a triumvirate of baying canines! Let us make a swift withdrawal from this vicinity and repair to a more welcoming locale where I may partake of a candle lit repaste with a more friendly Earthlet" to which I replied "What?" and he replied "I meant 'Leg it!'" and I said "Oh" and he said "Come on then!" and I said "Coming" and he said "Good".

Anyway, last I saw of The Mighty One he was all done up in a tux with a dozen red roses and looking through the subscriber lists to see if he could find Malchidiels adress.

Queen Firey-Bou

Noooooooooo oooooooooo oooooooooo ooooooooo!!!!!!!!

DavidXBrunt

Yeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeee
eeeeeeee
eeeeeeees!!!!!

Malchidiel

"Anyway, last I saw of The Mighty One he was all done up in a tux with a dozen red roses and looking through the subscriber lists to see if he could find Malchidiels adress."

It's okay Bou, I don't steal other women's blokes, although that was quite a cucumber he was packing. I did keep the roses though.

Queen Firey-Bou

phew !!!

appriciate that malchi, i only mean to be threatening to fugitive cos he act wierd, anyone else welcome for tea & scones anytime !

DavidXBrunt

Funny you say that Malchi becasue T.M.O. didn't return home till this morning. He was wearing the same clothes he'd left in yesterday, but they were really crumpled as if they'd been lying around on the floor for hours.

He remained tight lipped about where he'd been, or what he'd been doing (T.M.O. is nothing if not a gentlebeing) but he was definatley a shade of green paler, and had a dopey big smile on his face...

Malchidiel

Bugger, I've been rumbled. And I'd have gotten away with it if it hadn't of been for that pesky DXB.