Who's the oldest boarder?

Started by Dudley, 30 September, 2003, 12:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Something Fishy

critter

So who's got the oldest brother?

My brother Richard is 59, my brother David would be 56, and my other brother Butch is 40.

Will

Tiplodocus

Yeah, but I bet I've got MORE brothers and sisters than anyone on this site...

petemaskreplica

I have 5 siblings, 4 brothers and 1 sister. The eldest is 45, the youngest is 31. Can anyone beat that spread?

Tiplodocus

Youngest is 28, eldest is 55.  Six boys, six girls and one fat ugly bastard (in a kilt).

petemaskreplica

Quirkafleeg

I'm an only child... I think that explains a lot.

JayzusB.Christ

Wahey! I'm 28 and thanks to this thread, feeling young. My brothers aren't significantly old and young, though.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Slippery PD

I am the oldest person in my family, icluding all my first cousins.  Its nice to see they dont have much to live up to.  

Yer Slips

Mangamax

My brother's not too old but he is 6 foot 8...
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

critter

Can anyone beat that spread

I think I'll take a crack at it:
3 brothers, 4 sisters. Oldest 58 youngest 33. My dad would be 79 my mother is 65. Now my dad was married three times and my mother was married twice. Five of us have different mothers but all have the same father. Then five of us have the same mother but two have different fathers. Remember theres eight of us, that includes me. Now my dad's name is William Ward Sr., I'm William Ward Jr. My older brother David who is really William David Sr. has a son William David Jr. So my nephew is 9months older than me. And I'm the fourth William in my immediate family.

Can anyone beat that???
Critter

petemaskreplica

buying christmas presents must be a bastard in your family :)