Main Menu

Thought for the day

Started by petemaskreplica, 23 October, 2003, 04:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Firey-Bou

is life a race towards death or trying to outrun death?

petemaskreplica

Woolly

'I wanna be an individual, just like everyone else is...'

Wils

Cr?me Br?l?e should not be hairy and smell of rotten shellfish when you crack the crust.

Queen Firey-Bou

hmmm, so creme brulee's been picking welks in zero degrees like me then?

fred

ohh, that reminds me of what i've got to look forward to when i get back to Jersey for the christmas doings - picking ormers and oysters at low tide, equipped with sturdy knife and lemon. Yummy!

DavidXBrunt

If you wait long enough something will come along, it usually does.

JayzusB.Christ

Funnily enough, my Dad just explained binary to me yesterday, and that thought for the day is a more complex joke than it seems. But in the interests of not being a complete spadjy, I'm not going to dissect a joke.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

malkymac

"Floggings will continue until morale improves"

British army in India

markyh

"Don't blame the dog, you stood in it!". My Grandad, 1975.

Queen Firey-Bou

yeah but i don't pick welks for pleasure or eating. its so i can play more of a suffering martyr than usual....

ah no, for money thats why, but one has to pick a hundred weight to sell, thats 8 stone, currently about ?50 ? tho it can go as low as ?32, 8 stone of tiny little things less than 2cm.http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:CHtY2nh3JKEC:www.electricpenguin.com/blatherings/pics/2001-08/010829beachperwinkles.jpg">