Trout

SOB!

We might as well end it all now.

Plough bloody Feg, my arse.

- Trout

JayzusB.Christ

'Plough Feg'-
RRRIIIIIIIGGGHHHHTTTT!!!!

Chortle! Good one, eh, readers? A Joycean play on words if ever there was one, if I do say so myself.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

,Mr. Nice

Well, that one line was better then the entire slaine script since prog 1000. I nearly cried when in Thrill Power Overload it essentially said that Finn was dropped in favour of Slaine...

Devons Daddy

many of us have had letters printed.
but i think its time we started to send in our more fun ones again. in defence of tharg though.
garbage in grabage out. if he only gets slim pile of letters emails to choose from perhaps the current crop is the best of the bunch.

why dont we ask Floyd for tutorail online.he gets many printed, and in honesty, they are worth reading.
the recent siku dredds should see the light of day without doubt.

there are enough of here,to make decent flood of potential letters.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Bolt-01

I've sent three, and had two printed. Not a bad score. The way I look at it, make a comment when you have something worth saying, otherwise it is all the same comments. A little diversity goes a long way on a letters page.

I think the reader art is a great bring back, especially if Oddboys Dredd gets used. Dave McKean, my arve!

Bolt-01

Tu-plang

I've had several letters printed in both Meg and Tooth, none of which had a whole lot interesting to say.  It seems from all the letters I send (some of which IMO are occasionally interesting) he picks up the ones which say what he wants to hear...  "This story's good, love this, la la".

therev

Actually I'm convinced it's the SAME Nerve Centre every week since Prog 1000....Zzzzzz.
Ok theres not that much they can do with it but it is dull I agree.

I had a letter published in the last issue of Toxic & I had a letter pulished in Tooth and it was the last issue the Men in Black were in control.
Perhaps I should stop writting letters...

James

"Come on, we need to see a TMO story where Tharg explains how he helped Ghastly, Max and the Big E find employment in other fields. That could be extremely funny!"

Read Zarjaz #4. It features a hilarious strip drawn by some of Tharg's top droids(and me) about the whereabouts of some of our classic characters and editors, called The Big Lie...

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=input&page=fanzines" target="_blank">Zarjaz 4