Main Menu

We're Back!!!!!

Started by Dark Jimbo, 12 March, 2007, 09:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukdane

Oh, and I think it was a good thing the site was down for a while.
My family enjoyed spending time with me this weekend for once.

(actually that's B-S as we were all sick, and I watched FA Cup, Six Nations, and *gulp* Fame Academy all weekend!)
Cheers

-Daney

Wake

I have some more files to upload from home this evening. After this if will probably be a case of resending me missing files or at least telling me what's missing.

Cheers,

Wake

Dog Deever

Bloody hell, at least I've got something to look at on the computer now. I haven't been that active lately, though I've been looking in all the time, and I was missing that! Mind you, it meant I was using the net to find stuff I actually need!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Wake

The server clock is out so I'm just checking how much.

Funt Solo

Woohoo!

Luckily, I'd only got so far as slitting one wrist.  I don't know how the rest of you coped, but I started playing StarCraft again to fill the void.  

(It's spooky how many times I tried to access the site - made me realise how often I click the link.  By a bizarre coincidence I actually made some progress on my MSc for the first time ... ever.)

Cheers, Wake.  
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Lord Running Clam

Glad to see the site back. Always surpriseâ??s me how much I miss it when itâ??s down, and just how anaemic the amount of time I spend on the internet when not here.

ThryllSeekyr

You don't know what you got unitl it leaves you.

ThryllSeekyr

I just spent awful lot of time on IMDB.COM and played 'Path of Neo' for three days straight.

Tweak72

http://www.discountballoons.com/10120T%20Welcome%20Back-l.jpg">
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

TordelBack

I had a horribly embarassing experience on foot of the Long Dark, where my beloved actually sat down on Sunday night and conratulated me for staying off the internet all weekend and spending more time with our son.  I hadn't the heart to tell her the truth.  However, from now on, I'm going to restrict me boarding to work hours.  Or late at night.  And maybe the odd other time.  

Doggy Carrots

Satanist

That forbidden message fair gave me a fright. The site went down just as IT were doing an upgrade so I log off and then cant log back in.
All I could think was

"Shit they're onto me and my lazy ways"
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?