Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Hoagy

Hey cyber ell? Nice to see in those two posts, concerning Avatar, a real improvement.

And I couldn't come onto this thread without wishing you well Worldshown. Good luck. 
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

worldshown

Thabks for the thoughts and comments guys. It really does mean a lot to me right now.

I've just come back from another long stint at the hospital for a shower and shave and then it's back for the endgame. Mum didn't respond to treatment and is currently in managed unconsciousness. My sister is currently with her and she'll let me know if anything happens while I'm home.

locustsofdeath!

Take care, WS. Our thoughts are with you.

Dark Jimbo

Ouch. Devestated for you, WS.
@jamesfeistdraws

TordelBack

Mikey

Sincere best wishes Worldshown.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Noisybast

Ayy, hope things work out, Worldshown.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Best wishes Worldshown, remember to try and get some rest and look after yourself too.

Mike Gloady

I know what you're going through, WS.  I was in a similar situation late last year.  If the support of the board helps you as much as it helped me, I'll keep pulling for you mate. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Van Dom

Sorry to hear your news Worldshown.
Thoughts are with you.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Trout

vzzbux

Take care WS we are all thinking of you.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Pete Wells

Bah sorry WS. Hope it's all over for you and your family soon. Remember, board hugs are with you!

strontium71

i've been photographing every single bit of dredd/2000ad merch i have to store onto an external hard drive . all the photos so far have been carefully cropped and labelled. last night i dropped the hard drive and now nothing won't load from it at all , i can't even access it via my home or work computer. even our tech lad says its internally fucked . so all 3000+ photos that i had on there :'(
luckily i hadn't actually finished photographing everything or i would have lost at least twice that!
the moral? make sure you have a back up on at least 1 memory stick or two... :-[

edit : i wrote this without looking at the previous posts , i wasn't being insensitive by changing the subject :-[
...because I hate you.