Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Mongrol and the Mess are sitting on my desk in front of me.  How can such a thing BE?  Who is first for the fellatio?  Ming, I'm looking in your direction.  Initially.

ming

I deny everything!

As do Mikey, Pete Wells and some bloke with a cellar who shall remain nameless.

:o

TordelBack

I'm not one to blaspheme, but Sweet Fecking McGruderhumping Grud lads, you're all cracked. 

Nor am I often lost for words but...

I'm going to go and have a sit down and a cup of chamomile tea and try to process.  I'll be back.

Bolt-01

Nice work fellas. Yet another example of why this place is full of fine people. And Roger...

Colin YNWA

Wow if what just happened that I think just happened that's a pretty bloody incredible thing to do. I mean really that's an incredible gesture fella's you all should be incredibly proud.

Fantastic. I'm a little lost for words myself to express quite how decent a thing to do that is.

TordelBack

I genuinely don't have a clue what to say, despite a long ponder. 

'Thanks' just seems utterly and completely inadequate. The figure is immense, and even more magnificent than the pictures, and there's no way on earth I could have afforded it myself - it's about twice my weekly income at present, and at a time when I've even had to give up my decades-old Prog habit. 

I've done precisely nothing to warrant such generosity, in this or any previous lives, and can't even imagine how I can go about balancing the scales. I suppose stopping blathering on would be a start.

Thank you all.  Pat Mills taught us that unreciprocated gift-giving on this scale is a huge insult to a celt, so I will buy you all your own body volumes in a beverage of your choosing, should we ever meet in meatspace (some terms and conditions may apply, I've seen CF trying to squeeze into the Minty uniform).

I'm your wife now.

Dash Decent

Bloody brilliant, guys.  Good on you all.

A nice reminder that it is better to give(*) than receive(**).  Merry Christmas tiny Tim!

(*) Tordelback, you can skip this bit!
(**) You can get done for receiving.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

SuperSurfer

Oh, man that is great. The least you do is post some photos of you with said gifts.

TordelBack

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 11 November, 2011, 01:54:41 PM
Oh, man that is great. The least you do is post some photos of you with said gifts.

Oh have no fear on that score.  Mongrol will be smushing a large range of inferior products for the Board's viewing pleasure as soon as I get him home.  I wouldn't want to be Anakin Skywalker, Sláine, Johnny Alpha, Peppa Pig, the Gruffalo, Allosaurus Fragilis or any of the various crews of the Starship Enterpise this weekend.  And as for my cats...

There's also some of my little brother's Transformers in a box somewhere whose imminent future should give Cyberleader a few sleepless nights...

I also finally have a cunning plan for some thoroughly inadequate tokens of gratitude.

Mikey

Hey, just spreading the love TB! Glad it landed safe and sound...

Oh,and blame Ming, it was all his fault.

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Richmond Clements

TordelBack

So I've just introduced Mongrol to the missus.  A measure of his irresistible greatness is that she almost immediately started looking at where best to display him (and what she described as his "truly ludicrous amount of articulation").  In the living room.  I suggested using him instead of a Christmas tree.  Seriously, he is snecking arsom

I can't wait to see the kids' reaction when they come down in the morning.  Well, in the 5 microseconds before I yell "HANDS OFF DADDY'S NEW BABY!".

Devons Daddy

based on the posts,which are scant, I would hazard a guess,
this is the FINEST WEBSITE ON THE WWW.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

ming

Not much in the way of specifics, but another snippet of info from Ash this morning:

"rojaws soon

hammerstein is really complicated, so a little longer!

stronty soon too"

Ro-Jaws before the end of 2011, maybe?

Mardroid

Quote from: ming on 25 November, 2011, 05:35:10 AM
"stronty soon too"

First that I heard of THAT one.

Wonder how it'll fair against the Re:action figure on my chest of drawers...

(That was a joke. Not that I'm knocking the Re:action figure. It's great in fact. I just understand these are in different leagues.)