Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apoceclipse

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 13 September, 2016, 12:27:01 PM

I'll be frank, what little sympathy/interest I may have had evapourated entirely when you suggested the space mission/solar eclipse links.

Back in the day, my mate's sister was convinced that she was a spy in the pay of the Soviet Embassy and used to stalk and harass some of the staff there. Now there is plenty of documented evidence that spies exist etc. for which she could provide links. It turned out she just needed some professional help in identifying the real cause of her issues and was prescribed a course of medication to control the excesses of her active imagination.

And similarly, our last forumite who regularly replied to their own posts with essay after essay (of the first links they could come across that vaguely supported their position) also required daily medication.

Now this may not be the case for yourself but I would genuinely suggest seeking some professional medical help before either a) asking a comic forum to validate your ideas or b) trying to spread the ideas further to your friends, family and or the world at large.

I  hope the outcome of such a consultation brings you peace.

FYI - Clementine (officially called the Deep Space Program Science Experiment (DSPSE)) was a joint space project between the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization (BMDO, previously the Strategic Defense Initiative Organization, or SDIO) and NASA.

This was a continuation of the 'Star Wars' program that Reagan set forth (going on memory, but you can look it up). Yes, they attempted to harness the properties of a solar eclipse for a damn laser beam or some shit - hence my name - apoc-eclipse, after the experiment...

They say clementine was malfunctioning, but look into it, its pretty obvious. Tons of classified experiments go on all the time, and media coverup etc ensues...

Why is this what threw you off?

Just something cool I picked my name after - kind of like how some people pick their name from comics...

Apoceclipse

I'll come back later, and keep it personal, since some of you insist.

I'll show some mostly whited out medical records, with the abnormal brain, the somatropin (rHGH), then link it with university of TN - the experimental farm lake (where cows drink the experimental water, then you extract modified somatropin for special forces/celebs hahah) and the university of TN - body farm (forensic cadaver analysis training grounds) - the former of which was RIGHT NEXT to edward hunter field, the place I showed - where I caught myself on trail cams etc...

It makes a circle - easy to group together and dismiss, but if you look into it - it makes sense...

ANYWHO - have blast you all

blackmocco

Quote from: Apoceclipse on 16 September, 2016, 12:20:25 AM
Quote from: GordonR on 16 September, 2016, 12:06:07 AM
Quote from: blackmocco on 15 September, 2016, 11:44:39 PM
Quote from: Apoceclipse on 15 September, 2016, 11:28:04 PM
Ive stated why I am here

Hmm. Have you? I mean this most sincerely, but why are you here?

An excellent question, but I think he's already answered it.

He's said he wants to protect future prosoects from suffering the same things he's suffered at the hands of the US government.

So, obviously, the best way to do this is spending hours and hours a day fighting a flamewar on a forum dedicated to a UK comic that until very recently he'd never heard of and has absolutely no interest in.

We get it, you are sarcastic. Very sharp one, you are.

I see the focus has fallen on me, and not the subject matter.

Actually, there's no sarcasm in Gordon's response. That is what you said and that is what you're currently doing.

You're also responsible for the focus falling on yourself. All you've done is repeatedly (and somewhat obnoxiously) talk about yourself, placing more emphasis on that than on the subject you purport to be interested in discussing.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

blackmocco

Quote from: Apoceclipse on 16 September, 2016, 12:48:49 AM

I'll be frank, what little sympathy/interest I may have had evapourated entirely when you suggested the space mission/solar eclipse links.

Back in the day, my mate's sister was convinced that she was a spy in the pay of the Soviet Embassy and used to stalk and harass some of the staff there. Now there is plenty of documented evidence that spies exist etc. for which she could provide links. It turned out she just needed some professional help in identifying the real cause of her issues and was prescribed a course of medication to control the excesses of her active imagination.

And similarly, our last forumite who regularly replied to their own posts with essay after essay (of the first links they could come across that vaguely supported their position) also required daily medication.

Now this may not be the case for yourself but I would genuinely suggest seeking some professional medical help before either a) asking a comic forum to validate your ideas or b) trying to spread the ideas further to your friends, family and or the world at large.

FYI - Clementine (officially called the Deep Space Program Science Experiment (DSPSE)) was a joint space project between the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization (BMDO, previously the Strategic Defense Initiative Organization, or SDIO) and NASA.

This was a continuation of the 'Star Wars' program that Reagan set forth (going on memory, but you can look it up). Yes, they attempted to harness the properties of a solar eclipse for a damn laser beam or some shit - hence my name - apoc-eclipse, after the experiment...

They say clementine was malfunctioning, but look into it, its pretty obvious. Tons of classified experiments go on all the time, and media coverup etc ensues...

Just something cool I picked my name after - kind of like how some people pick their name from comics...

When I first moved Stateside there was a phone number. Every day, sometimes more than once a day, this guy would leave a long, rambling message, mostly about Project: Over The Rainbow and letting us know how the government were building their spacecraft to populate another planet and let the rest of us rot here on Earth. The detail he went into was pretty astounding (although completely contrary on any given day) and his energy levels never dimmed, despite the fact he sounded pretty old.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

GordonR

Quote from: Apoceclipse on 16 September, 2016, 12:21:06 AM
Say Gordon, can I book you for an event? I'll fly you out and cover expenses, what is the $$? eh? PM me... eh?

No, it's a simple question, so why don't you answer it - why are you here?

You blew in the door on the winds of a Google search about a graphic novel that you don't seem to understand is just a work of fiction based around conspiracy theory stuff.  Just about all of us here are from the UK or the Republic of Ireland, so can't do anything about injustices in the US, and, anyway,, no-one  here actually believes much of anything you've told us. You're not interested in comics - especially a British comic that you'd previously never heard of before - and you actually seem to have quite a disparaging attitude to comics and people who read them.

So I'll ask you again - why are you here?

Fungus

Apoceclipse

Quote from: GordonR on 16 September, 2016, 01:25:16 AM
Quote from: Apoceclipse on 16 September, 2016, 12:21:06 AM
Say Gordon, can I book you for an event? I'll fly you out and cover expenses, what is the $$? eh? PM me... eh?

No, it's a simple question, so why don't you answer it - why are you here?

You blew in the door on the winds of a Google search about a graphic novel that you don't seem to understand is just a work of fiction based around conspiracy theory stuff.  Just about all of us here are from the UK or the Republic of Ireland, so can't do anything about injustices in the US, and, anyway,, no-one  here actually believes much of anything you've told us. You're not interested in comics - especially a British comic that you'd previously never heard of before - and you actually seem to have quite a disparaging attitude to comics and people who read them.

So I'll ask you again - why are you here?

Look up Ron Patton's article, and tell me monarch:greysuit wasn't plagiarized.

I don't think YOU understand.

So, big man, not.interested in a paid event? Hahaha

Apoceclipse

Apoceclipse

And Gordon, like you said, I have already answered that question. So why ask it again?

Also, not only in the US, also, isn't this the off topic forum? Bot everything revolves around your little comics

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Apoceclipse on 16 September, 2016, 02:13:54 AM

It's clearly understood that Ron cribbed his mash-up article from other sources.

Apoceclipse

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 16 September, 2016, 02:21:00 AM
Quote from: Apoceclipse on 16 September, 2016, 02:13:54 AM

It's clearly understood that Ron cribbed his mash-up article from other sources.

plagiarized from a plagiarized article - for ease of presentation. people don't usually take time to look into things anyway, they just talk, so hey

Apoceclipse

I can totally understand people's point of view, but know mine - I lived through torture, to induce DDNOS. So when people try to speak against it, I become more hostile. I am acting very mildly, for the circumstances. I don't expect people to know, or understand, or even want to learn - but material is out there - plenty, so to me, it makes people look stupid. I do what I do in the real world, while people with thousands of posts (equating to lots of time) in a comic book forum try to bash me and my true story. I am not knocking comic books, or thousands of posts, I am simply assessing the situation. I suggest that some people do the same. Only actually really do it - don't just flap your lips.

Want a gig Gordon? eh? eh? Or do you make enough money writing fiction and talking bullshit on a forum? eh? big man?  :lol:

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Apoceclipse on 16 September, 2016, 02:24:40 AM
plagiarized from a plagiarized article - for ease of presentation. people don't usually take time to look into things anyway, they just talk, so hey

Well maybe that's an issue - you underestimate other people's intelligence?

Apoceclipse

Quote from: blackmocco on 16 September, 2016, 01:18:29 AM
Quote from: Apoceclipse on 16 September, 2016, 12:48:49 AM

When I first moved Stateside there was a phone number. Every day, sometimes more than once a day, this guy would leave a long, rambling message, mostly about Project: Over The Rainbow and letting us know how the government were building their spacecraft to populate another planet and let the rest of us rot here on Earth. The detail he went into was pretty astounding (although completely contrary on any given day) and his energy levels never dimmed, despite the fact he sounded pretty old.

Good for you/him. So the point? Am I the old guy in this story? eh? Speak man - come out and say it... maybe you want a paid gig too. I will handle all expenses, come on, I'll fly you out, show you a good time, get you paid eh? hahaha

Apoceclipse

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 16 September, 2016, 02:27:47 AM
Quote from: Apoceclipse on 16 September, 2016, 02:24:40 AM

Well maybe that's an issue - you underestimate other people's intelligence?

I think it is clear that most have not thoroughly briefed the base material. I don't make a habit of underestimation, that is dangerous. Applying that intelligence, may be another story however.