Main Menu

what do you do on Sunday?

Started by chris_askham, 15 December, 2003, 06:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

I did the same thing I do every Sunday.

"Try to take over the world!"

Actually, I did a bit of Christmas shopping.

Usually, I doss around and try to avoid being given jobs to do by the wife.

- Trout

Dudley

The parallels between the Trout and the other recently-captured world destroying megalomaniac grow ever stronger, don't they?http://www.buko.info/bilder/saddam.jpg">

Trout

I wouldn't live in a hole in the ground.

Or look like Uncle Albert from Only Fools and Horses.

- Trout

Mr C

That isn't a Lego Saddam is it? From their new despot range featuring Stalin, Pol-Pot, Robert Mugabe and his Wailers and Hitler complete with Bunker playset?

Woolly

then saw Pirates of the Carribean at the Prince Charles.

Is that the one at Leicster square? Went to a frightfest there a couple of years back, its a top little cinema!! Saw the British Premiere of Donnie Darko there!

And we were there on a sunday. Class!

Oddboy

That's the one (well one of the ones - there are more cinema's at Leicester Square then there are Chinese restaurants in the neighbouring Chinatown!)

?4 per ticket & a lovely ye-olde style cinema.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Queen Firey-Bou

dick n dom ?

i'd heard this in the backround on a w/e, but when juve-10 was going around singing about "sweaty flaps", i thought prehaps i aught to take a peek.. i watched the grandad & mashed potatoe stuff etc. "oo grandad your carrots slipped".. it is halarious, but how the hell are they allowed? utterly subversive ! "bash the turtle , bash the turtle!!"

Proudhuff

BOU-GAYS!!!!

Thats a low 5 out of 10 for Proudhuff
DDT did a job on me

Something Fishy

I didn't do much this sunday.

Often we go for a walk on the beach or take the boy down the park or up on the carn, then come home and chill and play some x-box, lisen to some music etc.

Something Fishy

oh. i just remembered. i went to see Elf with my son Mawgan and his mate luke this sunday.  fun it was too.  laughs and munchies a plenty.

judge dreddd

cleaning seems a good thing, with music of course

Queen Firey-Bou

ah another week another sunday.

everybodies nearly ready for Christmas, or trying to be, however the snowblown roads of scotland are mucking up everyones intentions of being somewhere else, making for worrying about rellies drama. only inch or so on ground here, but 2 miles inland a different story. blizzardy too.

ive got a hangover & sleep deprived after brigade dinner last night. it was much fun apart from the drunken falling outs with certain people who i took to said dinner. call me pikky but calling my friends c**ts bothers me. It was fun apart from my son desperately trying to phone me during the after dinner speeches, as he was being arrested, again.

so this sunday i will mostly be trying to persuade him not to go on the run before Christmas. and feeling rough.

makes me laugh tho when i visit people getting knickers in a twist cos mince pies are burnt etc.

parenting is great fun.

judge dreddd

take em to an orphanage and say 'i told you i would do it !'

Queen Firey-Bou

he's too old sadly, the orphanage won't have him. no jobs here so its the army or prison at this rate.

Queen Firey-Bou

and then i mostly made my first bit of flash. it made my brain hurt & i'll stick it on a christmassy thread....