Main Menu

Dredd T-Shirts in Burtons Sale

Started by iutley, 15 July, 2009, 10:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iutley

Don't know if anyone else has spotted these, they came as a suprsie to me, but Burtons have 2 Dredd t-shirts for sale at the moment. In fact they've had them for so long they are actually now reduced in the sale. The "You're next punk" one is only £4! Anyway, thought you'd all appreciate the heads up.

http://www.burton.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultCmd?langId=-1&storeId=12551&catalogId=20553&beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=false&searchTermScope=3&searchTermOperator=LIKE&searchType=ALL&sort_field=Relevance&searchTerm=dredd

SuperSurfer

I had the 'You're next punk' original T-shirt. Problem is I left it unwashed in a mates cupboard in Holland and when I finally returned to collect my stuff years after it was yellow and had to be binned. I'd prefer 'Tornado' wasn't on the logo on this one though. Not too keen on the mock distressed look but it might help to sell the T-shirt.

Colin YNWA

Not massively keen on the mock distress (my tee-shirts get there in the end anyhoo!) but at those prices who can say no. Ordered.

MarcusQQ

I got the Andy Warhole themed 2000ad cover (I actually owned the comic and might still have it some where) and its quite nice, i got a few weeks back and love it. £8 well spent!

Its a bargain!

radiator

Yay, been banging on for ages that they should do some nice retro shirts. Rebellion's current ones are nice, but there not really the sort of thing I'd wear.

Ordered the white Dredd one - a bargain even with the added £3.95 p&p.

Had to through the usual ordering-clothes-online dilemna of choosing whether to go S or M as shirt sizes tend to vary.

johnnystress

yeow! ordered

Always wanted one of them

4 quid!

thank you god

Marbles

http://tinyurl.com/my6vlo
Remember - dry hair is for squids

radiator

Forgot to say cheers for taking the time to post the link, iutley.

Dandontdare

I gotta get me one of those - I had the "you're next punk" one years ago (didn't we have to collect tokens from progs or something to order it?)and I wore it till it was transparent. I don't think I've ever worn an item of clothing that far towards literal disintegration. Even then, I kept hold of it for quite a while before being able to bin the remains!

Peter Wolf

I didnt even realise that Burtons were still in business and its one shop that i have never ever been in.I guess it is far more sensible to order it online and quite honestly i dont care what size i get it in as long as i get one or two.Lots of my T shirts are small anyway and they fit fine.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Toni Scandella

YAY :D
More retro shirts!  Both ordered (and at 4 quid for the Punk one I accidentally ordered two)

I now just need a re-release of the Gaze Into The Face of Death one and the Death Aid - Kill The World ones - finally had to bin my old ones :(

Kerrin

Excellent. I've ordered a couple of those. I had the same dilemna about whether to go for small or medium but decided to get some that would fit and got XL.

Nice one for pointing those out iutley. Very well spotted fella.

iutley

Radiator & Kerrin - You're welcome!
I've just been wondering why we weren't notified about these when they originally went on sale. Granted, we would have had to pay a lot more for them but it would have been nice to know! After all, there was plenty of warning about the HMV t-shirt and the Asda pants...

Minkyboy

I saw a geezer wearing the black Dredd one of these yesterday on a river footpath just outside Totnes.
So if you were walking along with a mate and a tired, scruffy looking fella with a baby in a sling and pushing two toddlers in a pushchair shouted "nice shirt" at you.
That was me that was.

I've ordered one now!

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Pete Wells

Booo, there's only medium and small left, yer shower of fat bastards yers!