Main Menu

Hi 2KADF!

Started by repoman, 30 January, 2020, 07:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

repoman

Hi there.  I just got my full posting privileges and so I figured I'd say hello properly.  As you might have seen, I've been putting together a website dedicated to the entire timeline of Judge Death.  First became aware of him when I was quite young.  My friend's older sister had a graphic novel of the second Judge Death story and I loved it. 

Fave character has always been Judge Mortis. 

Aside from that I was a huge fan of Scream! growing up.

These days I mostly post elsewhere about '80s movies, horror anthology/portmanteau films, ZX Spectrum games and I run a PS4 review site.

Looking forward to chatting with you folks.

Greg M.

repoman

Greg M.

Further to the above, may I offer hearty greetings. I read through your list of favourites - Judge Mortis, Scream!, anthology horror, ZX Spectrum games - and briefly wondered if I had somehow made the post myself.

sheridan

Welcome to the (full) forum!  My introduction to the Dark Judges was Revenge (or whatever Anderson's debut solo story in the prog was called - as the word REVENGE features pretty prominently on the first page I've always associated that name with it).  Fave DJ is Fear, which is a shame as he's normally the first one to get knocked out of action   :rolleyes:

Colin YNWA

With that subject line I thought you were a spambot, until I released it was an obvious acronym!

Welcome aboard and have fun changing your picture when you wish to.

repoman

thanks for the welcome, folks.

Sheridan, Fear is ace but definitely seems to be the least efficient of the Dark Judges!

Greg, you sound like a man of refined tastes.

Colin, I'm assuming you're local.  I work in Liverpool (for my sins).

Colin YNWA

Quote from: repoman on 31 January, 2020, 11:49:54 AM

I'm a woolie back (of Wirral kind) for my sins but have lived in Sheffield for the last 27 years... gulp

repoman

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 31 January, 2020, 02:00:35 PM
Quote from: repoman on 31 January, 2020, 11:49:54 AM

I'm a woolie back (of Wirral kind) for my sins but have lived in Sheffield for the last 27 years... gulp

Ah right.  I grew up in London and moved to St Helens when I was 27.

TordelBack

Any fan of Mortis is okay by me. Welcome, repoman!

repoman

Quote from: TordelBack on 31 January, 2020, 05:52:54 PM
Any fan of Mortis is okay by me. Welcome, repoman!

Cheers, TordelBack!