Main Menu

Frazer Irving - Iron Man

Started by The Amstor Computer, 18 November, 2005, 07:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bookman

What, decent art and an Iron Man comic that ships monthly? Is it Christmas or something? (On a note about the yanks stealing our best artists and writers, the British Government should arrange a hostage swap. EG,they get Frazer Irving and Garth Ennis to work on their comics so we get Joss Whedon and Alex Ross to work on 2000AD!)

Bart Oliver

About to read Issue Three..
http://www.marvel.com/comics/onsale/covers/0206/IMINEV003-COV.jpg">
Obviously you're not a golfer.

Richmond Clements

Matt Timson

I suggested to Bob Layton that as he'd mentioned having letters from both sides of the fence (regarding his opinion of Frazer's artwork), he really ought to publish at least ONE of those that came down on Irving's side- if only to avoid looking like a biased old moaner.

Surprisingly, I've yet to receive a reply.

The biased old moaner.
Pffft...

Proudhuff

''Where's the car?''

LOL and got strange looks for readers in the Library!

SSSSHuff
DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

Bico

Art

BTW, Godland from the same writer is really quite excellent - a madcap kirbyesque pastiche. Sadly his more seriosuy stuff doesn't seem to have the same charm.

Bart Oliver

Humm..

SPOILerettes

Our (Swiss) Tony gives Mrs. Abbott the brush off but cracks onto Psychiatric Help the oh-so-capable Dr. Dillon.

Cliffhanger this issue, Ghost and Iron Man square up for round two..

SPOILer

Question: Is possible Sinclair Abbott is A) Spymaster B) Ghost or

C) (an) Iron Man?

Floyd-the-k

I haven't read any Iron Man stories since.....I dunno, 1978 or something like that. This one looks gorgeous.  Is the story any good?  Does Tony Stark still have that crap moustache?

yours reeling from discovering that Thor has grown a chin-beard,

Bart Oliver

"Being head of STARK International is a bit like making love to a beautiful woman.."

Tony looks quite future-retro with his 'tash an' bowl cut,

BTW I re-read the first issue and found I had skipped the second to last page- now I know who Abbott is.. meh.