Main Menu

Portrait of a Mutant

Started by DavidXBrunt, 29 May, 2002, 04:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

The cover of the T.P.B. is up, in case people are interested.

ukdane

In case anybody is wondering...
 ...here's the link

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=titan&page=cover&Image=portrait" target="_blank">Portrait of a mutant

Cheers

-Daney

Thread Zero

Going on about Dredd movies as is my wont, I just thought....

A Strontium Dog movie could be amazing.

Just imagine desert worlds, spaceships, alien races, bountyhunters.

Er...sounds like Star Wars!

scojo

Leigh S

So what if it's just the unexpurgated version of the original cover - Its luvverly!  I've been searching for this image for years and finally it's surfaced.

As the first "new" B&W material from Titan, I'd urge everyone to go out and buy this.  Who knows, maybe then they'll concentrate on quality rather than "Big name" status.  

The future is in your hands - Inferno and Crusade, or more lovely Stront books?  No competition!

paulvonscott

By quality i assume you mean, not ennis.

Yeah, I'm buying this, I'm in. I'm on the job, on the case.  Nick Landau was wrong!

Ol^ Marbles

Ok you talked me into it - just gotta save enough Earth pennies for it - I already had the 'Missionary Man' GN and the Black Library 'Bloodquest' and 'Daemonifuge' GN's on me shopping list.
Hmmm...think I may have to cut back on evenings/meals out for the GF...

Oddboy

Who needs to spend evenings out when you could be locked in your bedroom all night with 2000AD material?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

"Who needs to spend evenings out when you could be locked in your bedroom all night with 2000AD material?"

That's the sort of thinking that ends up with you spending all your time on the internet.

MikeD

paulvonscott

What, you mean its possible to get off the internet.  Bloody Hell, I've been on it for years and no-one told me.

Aaaaaaaggh!  My legs have withered!  I can no longer move!

Oh well, better stay on then.