Main Menu

As You Were

Started by W. R. Logan, 06 November, 2008, 08:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

W. R. Logan

Quote from: "Proudhuff"Carry on Sergeant !

That's, Carry on Staff Sergeant, to you!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Well done Staff Sergeant Logan

Old Tankie

Oh well done Staff, do your muckers in the sergeants mess know you post on a comic fans forum or is it your little secret?

W. R. Logan

Quote from: "Old Tankie"Oh well done Staff, do your muckers in the sergeants mess know you post on a comic fans forum or is it your little secret?

They all know, but as Im the next Sgt Major they have to pretend to be interested

Proudhuff

Does this mean your namesake in Dredd gets a promotion too?
DDT did a job on me

Ignatzmonster

**They all know, but as Im the next Sgt Major they have to pretend to be interested**

I'm dying to hear their attempts to suck up to you if you make Sgt Major.

"Been reading the new Wagner Dredd, sir. Cracking stuff. Makes you proud to be British, eh?"

or

"Me and the boys, sir, couldn't help but noticed the travesty of the new Morrison Dredd. Say the word, sir, and we'll execute a night raid on his apartment."

Huge congratulations.

Trout

I think this would be a great opportunity for his namesake in the comic to be maimed in a new and interesting way!

Congratulations Logan!

- Trout

critter

NO pulling rank on us Will.

critter

Marbles

The thing I miss most about the Army is sitting in my own mess.
Remember - dry hair is for squids

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: "Marbles"The thing I miss most about the Army is sitting in my own mess.
Or waiting on in someone else's  ;)

Old Tankie

Cook house duties ,now that's what i really miss!!!!

+rufus+

Congrats Staff Logan! A very much deserved promotion.

So.... Can we be Easy Company? I wanna be the ice cream soldier... (I know Rock's a Master Sergeant...but indulge me..)

Pte. Dayglo

W. R. Logan

A Master Sergeant which is a rank we don't use would probably technically just rank above me.

But I'm happy to form the 2000 AD message board Easy Company 8-)

+rufus+

Hurray... Berlin or bust, then...