Main Menu

2000AD Review woes

Started by gavinhanly, 06 October, 2004, 01:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gavinhanly

Just in case anyone was wondering, my site host seems to have severely fucked up somewhere and lost loads of data and indeed the entire server.  Should be possible to upload everything again - but it might take a while.  In the meantime, just keep patient, it will be back...

GordonR

Never mind.  There's always Techno Goblin's in-depth weekly reviews in the meantime... ;->

Conexus

Richmond Clements

There's a star knocked off Gordon's next review...

Bolt-01

Gordon, I think that Techno and co are only young. Lay off.

Bolt-01

Will I. Cooling

"Never mind. There's always Techno Goblin's in-depth weekly reviews in the meantime... ;->"

Can someone explain this to me?

Good luck with getting the site back up Gavin

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Will I. Cooling

The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Endjinn

"Can someone explain this to me?"

Tekno Goblin is a poster on the 2000ADreview board, and has a seciton on his site where he and his friends review the prog by rating each story out of five.

They ain't big fans of Cabs. But they are young. And they will learn.

Slippery PD

But they are young. And they will learn.

Says one of the youngest people on the board.  I think Bou and I were nearly in tears when you told us you were 21.  **Sob**  :)

Slips

Conexus

"21"? what's up oldster, I'm 20.

Bolt-01

and Max is only 16!

Bolt-01

Art

Max has done pitchfest, and so has become a man. It's sort of the equivalent of killing a lion or something.

Slippery PD

I did say one of the youngest, not the youngest. **sheesh** Pedants

Slips

Conexus

"Max has done pitchfest, and so has become a man. It's sort of the equivalent of killing a lion or something."

What do you become if you are small press published?

Or criticaly acclaimed (no my head's not big) by a criminally tooth absent droid (Cat Sullivan) ?

gavinhanly

Ok - the main site's back here:

http://www.2000adreview.co.uk/index.shtml

But now I have to work out how to get the main URL to point to that and get the hoster to restore the forum.  Gah.

Link: http://www.2000adreview.co.uk/index.shtml" target="_blank">2000AD Review