Main Menu

John Cassaday's Necropolis cover

Started by JamieB, 26 November, 2002, 05:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieB

...is now up on the Titan bit here. Thoughts?

*J*

Wake

Just in case you need a link, here's one.

Which stories are included in Book 1?

Wake

Link: Necropolis Book 1

paulvonscott

Looks pretty good, hard to say for certain with such a small piccie.

Mangamax

The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Wake

The close up was only two clicks away...but I'll reduce that to 1.

Link: Close up of the cover image

Oddboy

Is that as in "John Cassaday Is Dead" ?
Better set your phaser to stun.

gavinhanly

How come it's subtitled book 1?  Is this the previous edition divided into two?  Or will it have more of the epliogue (especially Ron Smith's stuff) in book 2?

Link: http://www.2000adreview.co.uk/" target="_blank">2000AD Review

paulvonscott

Sorry Wake, never realised :)

Yeah it's god, I assume the sisters will be on book 2?  Anyway the colouring seems a bit odd on the helemt and the eagle is too obtrisive I reckon.  Thats a critical opinion, it's not bad though.

Quirkafleeg

djok

i think death is to central in pic were the other dark judges not in on the massacer as well

Wake

Personally I think the cover looks great apart from Dredd's face. However, maybe it's supposed to look like that because of his 'dead man' scarring. If so, then John Cassaday get's brownie points for thinking beyond just which characters to show.

Wake

JamieB

The stories included are Tale of the Dead Man and all the stuff thereon, i.e. By Lethal Injection etc. It runs up to about part four or five of Necropolis, I forget which, and will be completed in Book 2.

*J*

Art

Oi! Cassaday! Next issue of Planetary! Now!

Leigh S

Yay!

Any new cover beats an old 'un,and this one's nice stuff. Dredd needs more scarring though!  Never seen Mr Cassadys art before, but it seems he's got the hang of this drawing lark.