Main Menu

Pat Mill's Requiem Vampire Kinight board game Kickstarter Campaign

Started by rogue69, 17 April, 2015, 12:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

There is a campaign going on kickstarter to create a range of 2 player board games based on the graphic novels by Pat Mills & Olivier Ledroit, Requiem Vampire Knight.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dreamship/requiem-vampire-knight?ref=nav_search

ThryllSeekyr

I dunno, table-top board games where you need to in the same room with other players.....

What if there was a computer version?

Requiem?

Remote Controlled Werewolves???

I might have 100 dollars spare to throw at this before it ends.

ThryllSeekyr

I forgot about this ....and now see that the funding for it has been cancelled two days earlier.

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

They seem to have relaunched it though, so just seems to be a teething issue.

ThryllSeekyr

No, it still looks cancelled to me....

Anyway, would any body here back another 2000AD related board game on KickStarter?

Anything based on the work of Pat Mills.

Mabs

My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

rogue69

Good news, they have reached their target so the game will go ahead but they are still looking for extra funding complete all the extras they want to add

ThryllSeekyr

IO know it looks beautiful, but really I don't have friend like I used to who live close by...closer enough to play those types of games any more.

Sure, I would still like to own of those.....

What do you reckon about a Slaine- Monopoly set on Tir-Nan-Og?

Do not go past GO - Got straight to CYTHRWL. (Or the BROCH!)

I shared this idea on the Mongoose -Publishing message boards ages ago.

I'm sure there are few 2000AD related games that could go up on KICKSTARTER......

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

I think a Mega City One edition of Monopoly would make more sense than a Slaine tie-in, although I fear that Hasbro are unlikely to approve either licence.

Still, board games and RPGs are massive on crowd-funding sites right now. Rebellion are almost bound to make lots of money if they get involved.

ThryllSeekyr

Well, if the company that own the rights to Monopoly and Rebellion are not willing to make that happen.

I'd still like to see board game based on Slaine.

As I have just got out my vintage edition of Block-Mania and recall that there were a few other board games that were based on Judge Dredd and Rogue-Trooper, but never Slaine, Nemesis, and Strontium Dog.

I'm just going to Google that right now.....