Main Menu

List of issues

Started by WebAdmin, 05 February, 2023, 09:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomwe

Quote from: WebAdmin on 06 February, 2023, 09:05:35 AM
Quote from: broodblik on 06 February, 2023, 09:02:45 AM
Quote from: WebAdmin on 06 February, 2023, 08:03:03 AM
Quote from: broodblik on 05 February, 2023, 10:26:09 AMIf it is possible to select a different theme

Have you got permission to change between light/dark already ?

No I cannot

According to permission for "Member" group you should be able to access this page.

https://forums.2000ad.com/index.php?action=theme;sa=pick;

Once you logged in you access it from top menu "Look and Fell" then theme

I still see no change possible on the look and feel page. I can access the page you link to here and see two theme choices (assume both are the same and one is just the default). There are options to change from light to dark but this does nothing.

WebAdmin

WebAdmin

Forum should now display fine on mobile in the vertical mode.

WebAdmin

Added recent post to bottom of the page and link in the menu

Tomwe

Quote from: WebAdmin on 06 February, 2023, 10:33:33 AM@Tomwe  please try again
That's it! Thank you.

Another issue is having to log in repeatedly. The 'forever' option does not seem to work. Someone mentioned that on the other thread I think.

sheridan

Quote from: Tomwe on 06 February, 2023, 12:14:14 PM
Quote from: WebAdmin on 06 February, 2023, 10:33:33 AM@Tomwe  please try again
That's it! Thank you.

Another issue is having to log in repeatedly. The 'forever' option does not seem to work. Someone mentioned that on the other thread I think.

I came here to say that I'm having to log in every time I visit the site (always picking the 'forever' option, naturally).

Though also, dark theme activated!

sheridan

Quote from: 2000adForumHeaderRecent posts  Unread Posts  Updated Topics

all now available to me.

WebAdmin

Everytime we deploy a new version of forum (any modification is a new deployment) then I think this effects login session hence you need to relogin.

No more deployments scheduled for this week.

Richard

Another vote to bring Active Topics back please.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Richard on 07 February, 2023, 01:05:50 AMAnother vote to bring Active Topics back please.

Yes please! I find the whole forum a bit unworkable without it, frankly.
@jamesfeistdraws

Dandontdare

I can't log in on Chrome or on my iphone- I just get "your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again".

Posting this via Edge which seems to work, will try later on Firefox.

scrotnig

When viewing on a small screen, those three links at the top are still not clickable. They are present but they are not actually links.

Dandontdare

Still can't log in on my phone, but at least the ever-inventive new reasons are keeping me amused. I had something about exceeding my log-in attempts (on my first go) the other day,and now I'm getting "Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!" (the cheerful punctuation doesn't help BTW)

JohnW

The punctuation is something.
Not only is there the happy exclamation mark at the end, but the lack of comma after the 'sorry' makes it look like 'Sorry Guest' is your user name.

'Hey there, Sorry Guest! We don't want your sort round here anymore! Cheery-bye!'
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

The Legendary Shark

I'm really missing the Active Topics page. The rest of the updates, I think, are good - but Active Topics going A.W.O.L. is powerful frustratin'.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]