Main Menu

Cellar of Dredd blog

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 06 March, 2010, 01:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuzzle

Sweet! That is some nice looking skateboard
I've often wondered recently if I should consider buying some tasty looking skateboards (minus the wheels, what does that make them?) to decoratethe living room wall with

And I imagine those milk chocolate sticks aren't so tasty anymore  :lol:
I don't draw so good and I don't know the artists off by heart. I eat more than I probably should and don't yet know the stories from the start. I like films and can't speak Spanish, but DAMMIT I can Twitter

James Stacey

Quote from: Stuzzle on 14 May, 2010, 08:27:45 AM
skateboards (minus the wheels, what does that make them?)
Think they call it a deck :)

Stuzzle

*Smacks head with palm*
Of courrseee! A deck
What an idiot  :)
I don't draw so good and I don't know the artists off by heart. I eat more than I probably should and don't yet know the stories from the start. I like films and can't speak Spanish, but DAMMIT I can Twitter

COMMANDO FORCES

Drokk, I knew it had a name, oh well I won't add anything to the blog as it might as well stay as it is.
One funny thing about it. It used to be in the 'cellar' but Sam kept bringing it upstairs, so in the interests of my sanity, it has now joined a growing group of items in the attic  ;)

The Monarch

Damn knew I forgot to link something to my blog....

willthemightyW

They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

COMMANDO FORCES

Latest, very short article is up now. I'm still preparing the long ones  ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

Okay you thrill seekers, the latest article is up and it's all about another doomed Dredd item, 'Dredd The Card Game'.
One fun piece about this article, I managed to do something even Buttonman couldn't, even with his great skills  :lol:

Stuzzle

Back on top form again CF  :D
Shame those cards never sold, looks like an interesting game

CraveNoir

Was this the card game where the artists weren't paid (allegedly), and the company went bust (allegedly)?

COMMANDO FORCES

Cheers Stuzzle and yes CraveNoir, the artists didn't get paid for these. Every artist who signed their cards said the same thing, starting with Carlos at one of the Dreddcons but they still signed them, gents one and all.

Proudhuff

nice one CF! another facade of Dreddworld I was unaware off
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Latest piece is on show and I warn you only have a look if you want a laugh.
I didn't include any links from the blog to the makers page as I don't want to be blamed for anyone going insane.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED  ;)

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Thats no yolk is it ?! Its saving grace is it is another Dredd piece yet the subject matter and the craftsmanship are to be desired.
Never rub another mans rhubarb