may have been answered already...

Started by zombemybabynow, 15 September, 2009, 12:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombemybabynow

but, did Gutsville ever get finished?

thanks
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

Colin YNWA

Well it all got a bit public as I recall. Si Spurrier said that while he'd love to finish it he didn't think Frasier Irving had the time to get it done as he had other priorities. To which Frasier saod he'd told Si that he was going to finish it and he had always maintained that he would... hold on there was a thread about all this which might shed more light...

there you go second page has linkies to revalent quotes etc

http://2000adonline.com/forum/index.php/topic,22039.15.html

zombemybabynow

just read the interview were it said: 4,5,& 6 had finally been cancelled by image -how sad.

Just wonder if the comic had come out originally around now, if Kirkman could have meadiated anything?!

I mean, i think Irving's art is second to none but, letting the comic go by the by and then to focus on us comic covers or a marvel third-tear characters mini?!  well, i can't see the logic other than perhaps CASH?

Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: zombemybabynow on 15 September, 2009, 12:58:40 PM
just read the interview were it said: 4,5,& 6 had finally been cancelled by image -how sad.

Not quite right, from what I've been reading on Fraser's blog. Issues 4-6 have been withdrawn from solicitation because there's no firm publication date. I believe Mr Irving has said that come Hell or Highwater, he will finish the series, and when all the episodes are complete, the remaining issues will be solicited again.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Colin YNWA

Yeah should have said the news gets better the further down the thread you go!

Dan Kelly

Hypergeek had an interview with Frazer in August which has been mentioned here before with his reply to the story

It's here