Main Menu

Wanted: Nemesis Poster Prog

Started by glassstanley, 03 March, 2012, 11:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glassstanley

Is this usually difficult to find? I'm after a copy of this to complete my collection - anyone out there got one for sale?

blixab

Not one to hijack a thread - but I'm also after a copy if anybody else has one they want to get rid of?

Tjm86

seen them a couple of times on ebay, tend to come in fits and starts.  Either dirt cheap and goes for a mid range price or insanely expensive (£20 +).

matty_ae

I gave up and bought the Best of 2000ad with the story in. Odd it ended up there but not in Complete Nemesis 3. Anyone know if this was rectified in the 2nd print?

glassstanley

Bumping this thread to say that I'm still looking for a copy :)

Skullmo

Ugh I sold this for £3.50 on ebay 6 years ago.

I never understood why they did not reprint the story in the complete nemesis book. Maybe they forgot about it.
It's a joke. I was joking.

Richard

It was reprinted in one of the "Best of 2000AD" or "Classic 2000 AD" anthologies, not one the regular monthly issues but some bumber holiday special. Might be on eBay one of these days.

Richard

glassstanley

Thanks, Richard. I have the reprint, I want the Poster Prog now :)

COMMANDO FORCES

It is quite nice and goes well with all the other poster progs!

glassstanley

With big thanks to mr betel_uk of this forum, I can now safely say I won't be bumping this thread anymore! Nemesis Poster Prog is now sitting next to the computer.   :D

vark

Quote from: matty_ae on 14 March, 2012, 08:17:08 PM
I gave up and bought the Best of 2000ad with the story in. Odd it ended up there but not in Complete Nemesis 3. Anyone know if this was rectified in the 2nd print?
Nope, second print is exactly like the first one (except it is marked as second print)