Main Menu

Sideshow Vote: This is not a blast from the past

Started by broodblik, 04 May, 2022, 04:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

The regen prog has now been running from 2019 prog 2130 and it surely looks like it is here to stay. Now the question: What is your 3 favorite series/story out of the regen progs?
-   Cadet Dredd
-   Full Tilt Boogie
-   Future Shocks
-   Anderson
-   Finder & Keeper
-   Rogue Trooper
-   The Gronk
-   Strontium Dog
-   Pandora Perfect
-   Department K
-   Abelard Snazz
-   Venus Bluegenes
-   Action Pact
-   Viva Forever
-   Mayflies
-   Splorers
-   Chopper
-   Scooter & Jinx
-   Enemy Earth
-   Time Twisters
-   Strontium Dug
-   Lowborn High
-   The Unteachables
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Huey2

Pandora Perfect
Full Tilt Boogie
Lowborn High
The Unteachable

Magnetica

1 Full Tilt Boogie
2 Dept K
3 Pandora Perfect

I would say Mayflies but we need more episodes.

Aaron A Aardvark

Timothy

Proudhuff

-   Cadet Dredd 
-   Strontium Dug
-   Mayflies

Not much else sparking my interest, and not liking the Mayflies title.
DDT did a job on me

Barrington Boots

Some of these I can't remember reading!

In no particular order:

-   Pandora Perfect
-   Splorers
-   Lowborn High / Enemy Earth

Lowborn and Enemy Earth sneak onto the list based on promise of being something interesting. Full Tilt I thought was alright in the regular Prog but didn't like it's brief showing in Regened so misses out.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

broodblik

Wednesday is the time when the young might become the old so cat your vote before time runs out
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Richard

Colin YNWA

Really tough this one, I'm trying to keep it to the stories specifically in the Regenes as the ones that have broken out have an unfair advantage if not. So on that basis:

Pandora Perfect
Mayflies
Department K

Splorers deserves a place and Chopper would have gone one if the latest story there wasn't so much weaker than the first. There are loads of others well worth a mention too.

davidbishop

Funt Solo

'Splorers
Pandora Perfect
Full Tilt Boogie

HM: Mayflies
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Magnetica

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 08 May, 2022, 09:03:13 PM
Really tough this one, I'm trying to keep it to the stories specifically in the Regenes as the ones that have broken out have an unfair advantage if not. So on that basis:

Pandora Perfect
Mayflies
Department K

Splorers deserves a place and Chopper would have gone one if the latest story there wasn't so much weaker than the first. There are loads of others well worth a mention too.

Not sure I understand:

" I'm trying to keep it to the stories specifically in the Regenes as the ones that have broken out have an unfair advantage if not"

as you have voted for Pandora Perfect and Dept K, both of which have transferred to the main Prog.

broodblik

Yes the main idea is that you only vote for stories that was published in the regen prog. If a story got an extended run in the regular prog then you should not consider it as part of the regen story.