Main Menu

Case Files 19

Started by SmallBlueThing, 27 April, 2012, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Had an email from Amazon that mine is coming next week  :D

dweezil2

Mine arrived from Amazon today. Nice way to kill a day off work!  :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Grishmal

My preorder from Book Depository just got refunded and they say the item's cancelled. They've really gone to hell since getting bought by Amazon  >:(

Dan Kelly

Got mine last week from my Local Book Shop and finished it yesterday.

Most interesting thing is the final story - the latest (3rd?) round of Mechanismo stories.

COMMANDO FORCES

Hurrah! Mine has turned up today and I shall read it in bed tonight and I probably won't write a review  ;)

W. R. Logan

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 19 May, 2012, 02:34:02 PM
Hurrah! Mine has turned up today and I shall read it in bed tonight and I probably won't write a review  ;)

Cant remember what number the last Case Files I read was, where story wise are they up to now?

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 19 May, 2012, 05:21:14 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 19 May, 2012, 02:34:02 PM

Cant remember what number the last Case Files I read was, where story wise are they up to now?
The last story in CF 19 is the fianl instalment in the Mechanismo trilogy, Body Count.
That and Inferno are the center piece's for this CF.

Dark Jimbo

CF17 was primarily Judgement Day; 18 included Mechanismo I & II as well as PJ and the Mock Choc Factory; and as Hawkmonger says 19 has Inferno and Mechanismo III. By my reckoning Case Files 20 is probably going to be the nadir of the series so far before Wagner properly returns and the quality starts to ramp up again.
@jamesfeistdraws

COMMANDO FORCES

Contents are as follows:-

Enter Jonni Kiss Ennis & Staples
The Judge Who Lives Down Stairs Ennis & Ewins/Burns
The Chieftain Ennis & Austin
The Great Brain Robbery Millar & Smith
Muzak Killer Ennis & Power
Tough Justice Millar & Austin
Down Among The Dead Men Millar & Ewins
Inferno Morrison & Ezquerra
War Games Millar & Marshall
Judge Tyrannosaur Millar & Smith

After this all the titles and credits are missing, so if you want to know go and grab the progs and list them  :lol:

Pioneer

Mine turned up from The Book Depository this morning, 'appy days!

radiator

Hmm, still no book nor even a dispatch email for me...

Pioneer

I did chase it up last Wednesday when I read that some of their orders were being cancelled, got a couple of pretty meaningless replies and then a shipping confirmation email on Friday.

Have you queried it on their website?

radiator

Just got a dispatch email from The Book Depository, so it seems like someone, somewhere has finally got their shit together.

It's now showing as 'in stock' on Amazon and TBD...

Dandontdare

Quote from: radiator on 22 May, 2012, 12:19:32 PMIt's now showing as 'in stock' on Amazon and TBD...

Since Amazon bought the Book Depository, why do they maintain the fiction that it's a separate seller?

Grishmal

After cancelling my preorder saying Case Files 19 was unavailable Bookdepository.com relisted the book at more than 12 dollars more than what I paid for it originally. However Bookdepository.co.uk has relisted it at slightly less than my preorder so I guess it all worked out. Still I wish there were more options for Americans to get these books.