Main Menu

I'm Doing The Sick Kids Save Point Game Marathon!

Started by Keef Monkey, 28 August, 2015, 11:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keef Monkey

Hey everyone,

Just spreading the word that I'm once again doing the game marathon for Sick Kids Edinburgh on 10th October in case anyone wants to throw a couple of quid in the pot!

It's a 24hr game marathon, but this year I'm going to add an hour for every tenner over my target I can raise (up to a maximum of 36hrs, because I still have to work Monday unfortunately!)

I'll be streaming the whole thing, playing some classics and the scariest horror games I can get my hands on so should be a bit of a laugh really. Cheers!

https://www.justgiving.com/Keith-Thorburn4/

CheechFU

If you play Rocket League I will not only watch but also give to you the moneys.
TBH I'd throw money at you for playing RL even if it wasn't for charity

Keef Monkey

Ha, pretty good then? I'd love to but am on XB1!

So far I've been thinking about playing Abe's Odysee from start to finish, some Outlast and Slender at night, some Kinect Shape Up and Sports (just to keep the blood pumping!) and some Gears of War for multiplayer fun. Still leaves a few hours to try and fill (especially if I end up adding hours) so definitely open to suggestions :)

Woolly

Assuming it's on XB1, Castlevania - Symphony of the Night.
Best. Platform game. Ever.

CheechFU

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 28 August, 2015, 01:54:26 PM
Ha, pretty good then? I'd love to but am on XB1!

So far I've been thinking about playing Abe's Odysee from start to finish, some Outlast and Slender at night, some Kinect Shape Up and Sports (just to keep the blood pumping!) and some Gears of War for multiplayer fun. Still leaves a few hours to try and fill (especially if I end up adding hours) so definitely open to suggestions :)
It's an e-sports wet dream, just as much fun to watch as it is to play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5uJIItKzBo
It's also available for the Glorious PC Slam Dunking Master Race through your nearest Steam Wallet

Keef Monkey

That looks mad.

I'll definitely look into Symphony of The Night Woolly, that's a pretty glowing review! Thanks very much for the donation :)

Keef Monkey

Just bumping this as it's only a couple of weeks away now!

Getting close to my target and still going to add an hour for every £10 over it that's donated. I know some of you have donated already and that's very much appreciated!

https://www.justgiving.com/Keith-Thorburn4/

Satanist

Symphony of the Night is in my top 10 games ever. Its incredible and bloody massive to boot. Looking forward to the semi-sequel Bloodstained : Ritual of the night when its eventually released.

Good luck with this.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Keef Monkey

Starting this tomorrow so just wanted to say a big thanks to the guys who have donated! Much appreciated, even if it means I've gone over my target and am currently looking at 27.5hrs of marathon and rising! I'm sure my reflexes and problem solving skills will still be tip top by that point. Planning to stick on Limbo 24hrs in just to see how my sanity copes.

Cheers!