Main Menu

Non 2000ad artwork that you own ....

Started by Fatboydale, 20 January, 2013, 07:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Cheers, dale. That McMahon spent one of the most productive and inspired periods of his career producing work of that quality for an undiscriminating audience who still shat their pants is something the publishers of Toxic and everyone who moaned to Dave Bishop about Howler's "cartoony" art should be made to answer for.

Steven Sterlacchini

Nice Sonic pages Dale. I managed to pick up a nice one from Mick a while ago. I'll post it when I get a chance.

Did you catch the ABC Warriors Sonic The Hedgehog crossover story?

Deadlock discovers a crystal of pure 'Khaotic' energy and uses it to summon a creature empowered by 'chaos'. Imagine his surprise when the 'blue blur' turns up.

Just kidding, this is my Mick McMahon Sonic / Deadlock commission. Delighted with it a very strong composition.
http://tuggingyourcoat.com/2013/02/21/chalk-and-cheese/

Skullmo

That's lovely - I really like what McMahon is doing at the moment. These commissions are brilliant!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Fatboydale

Quote from: Minty on 25 February, 2013, 12:09:39 AM
Nice Sonic pages Dale. I managed to pick up a nice one from Mick a while ago. I'll post it when I get a chance.

Did you catch the ABC Warriors Sonic The Hedgehog crossover story?

Deadlock discovers a crystal of pure 'Khaotic' energy and uses it to summon a creature empowered by 'chaos'. Imagine his surprise when the 'blue blur' turns up.

Just kidding, this is my Mick McMahon Sonic / Deadlock commission. Delighted with it a very strong composition.
http://tuggingyourcoat.com/2013/02/21/chalk-and-cheese/

Seen this from the pencils ... great image ,i just love the blacks .... great crossover , i love the fact he will only drawn characters he has only drawn before .... 

Fatboydale

Not my normal , and these will be going ....thought i might post them before they do .... not sure of the 2 bottom covers , the Deaths Head is by Salvador but which comic , and the Xmen i'm not sure of the artist , SImon Colby ???

Geoff Senior

Charlie Adlard

Dave Taylor & Paul Scott

Wayne Kennedy & Bambos

Liam Sharpe

Dave Taylor 9 not sure which comic

No Idea ....Simon Colby

Salvador Larroca which comic ???

o1s1n

That very last one Dale is a Death's Head II page. I only know as I had the comic when I was a kid :D Sent me back on a nostalgia buzz there, I haven't seen that image in years!

Fatboydale

Quote from: o1s1n on 03 March, 2013, 01:03:31 AM
That very last one Dale is a Death's Head II page. I only know as I had the comic when I was a kid :D Sent me back on a nostalgia buzz there, I haven't seen that image in years!

found it ... overkill 51

Andy_Lee

Death's Head popped up in this months Avenging Spider-Man.

Link Prime

Quote from: AndyLee on 03 March, 2013, 06:48:51 PM
Death's Head popped up in this months Avenging Spider-Man.

I miss the original from Transformers UK, yes?

Link Prime

A tasty little 'Makabre' page, courtesy of 'Uncle Umpty' himself (Dale)!  :)

Greg M.

QuoteA tasty little 'Makabre' page, courtesy of 'Uncle Umpty' himself (Dale)!

Great page. Alcatena is a superb artist - I'd love to see the original art for some of the work he did on various issues of Starblazer (though I have no idea if that stuff is even out there.)

Link Prime

A friend of a friend heard I was into original art and recommended getting a commission done from a UK base artist called Dave Golding.
He normally charges £20 for an A4 character piece, and £10 for an A5 character piece, but those prices are 50% cheaper via Ebay.

Thought it was worth a punt, so asked for a few commissions from him.
He's a thoroughly nice chap and a great artist. I received some great pages off him yesterday.

Check out this Nemesis...

Link Prime

A good friend of mine is turning 30 this week.
He's a big Sandman / Gaiman freak, so thought he'd like this...

Link Prime

Link Prime

One last piece....'Fierce Deity Link' from Someones favorite Legend of Zelda game.
Not looking too fierce though... :'(