Main Menu

Helloo, it's like hello but with an extra 'o' in it

Started by monkelus, 10 November, 2010, 03:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkelus

After years of reading the comic, combined with even more years of laziness I'm finally toying with the idea of sending a submission to the big people upstairs. Thought rather than just lurking on the boards and stealing your ideas, I may as well register and say helloo.

I'm still probably gonna steal all your ideas though:)

davethomson

Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!

Emperor

Welcome.

Quote from: monkelus on 10 November, 2010, 03:01:32 PMThought rather than just lurking on the boards and stealing your ideas, I may as well register and say helloo.

I'm still probably gonna steal all your ideas though:)

You will soon discover that the legendary shark has already stolen all our good ideas and a fair number of the crappy ones too. He is now so far ahead of the curve on idea stealing that he has stolen my next yearsworth, plus that one you just had reading this and, obviously, he also stole the idea about stealing ideas.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

monkelus

Damn it, the idea to steal Thursday was all part of my retirement plan.

Cursed shark, I've an idea to punch him in the face, luckily he's probably stole that idea too and I can sit happily knowing he is currently in a confused state of self inflicted pain

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.