Main Menu

Doctor Who on Children in need.

Started by Lord Running Clam, 18 November, 2005, 01:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quirkafleeg

I loved those two new monsters singing 'Especially for You'... they had me diving behind the sofa my hands over my ears

Mangamax

Don't believe for one minute it was "specially written for Children In Need" - smacks more of a short scene from the Christmas special that they figured they could could do without.
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Buddy

...Uncle Umpty is very quiet, did he actually watch it?...

No.

Although, to be fair it wasn't because I refused to, I just didn't know it was on.

I think I will make an effort to watch the new series, and did someone mention a christmas special, any idea when it's on?

Quirkafleeg

>mention a christmas special, any idea when it's on?

The clue is in the question... 'Christmas'

(if you are proper geek you can download a countdown screensaver from the beebs web site... not that I'd do such a thing.)

Lord Running Clam

I enjoyed it alot.

The way the Doctor checked out his body for what was different was fun.

I quite like Tennants Doctor,and him and Rose worked together well.

I hope that the idea of the regeneration going wrong won't be sweeped under the carpet to soon.It would be neat to have a Doctor just as likly to cause the problems as solve them.

Buddy

Yes I know it's on at Christmas, but 'Christmas' has already started round my way so it could be anythimr between now and Jan 31st.

I ment what day/time, if anyone knows.

Some people....sheesh!

Slippery PD

Christmas day between the two episodes of Eastenders.  IIRC

Slips

Conexus

Eric Plumrose

'Cos that's no doubt when Corrie's on! See? Auntie's up to her old tricks again!
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Dudley

I don't think it was ever intended to be the beginning of the Christmas episode - its a pretty nonessential little bonus written especially for Children In Need.

So, a Tennant's Special then?

Floyd-the-k

I've seen a part of it online, thanks to a kind board member,  with the newly regenerated Doctor talking with Rose - it was good stuff, very plausible

yours wishing he could see Genesis of the Daleks one more time

ARRISARRIS

...im sure it'll be out on DVD sometime soon, it'll be a cracker too', not a christmas one i might add...

pauljholden

Noisybast

Y'know, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if that's an edited version of the first 5 minutes of the Xmas special.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Quirkafleeg