Previous topic - Next topic

Bhuna

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

blakeman

You'll belive a man can fly...
again

Noisybast

Groovy. It's reportedly showing with the new Harry Potter, if you want to see it on the big screen.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

the shutdown man

I heard it won't be showing with Harry Potter in Europe though, just in the states. Still, the trailer kicks all kinds of ass. I need to see more....
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

GordonR

"I have sent them you, my only son."

Holy blatant religious metaphor, Batma...erm, I mean, Superman!

SamuelAWilkinson

Damn you, Rennie! That was going to be my line!
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Conexus

well they're going up against Narnia aren't they? and besides who doesn't want to take money from the passion of christ loving demographic?

Bico

Batman Begins making its presence felt, I see.  Something very kinky about the whole red and blue leather thing, too.

Steve Green

That's a nice teaser - good to hear the Krypton theme from the original film as well.

I really want to see that Richard Donner version of Superman II happen as well, it's rumoured that he's working on a special edition DVD of what it would have been before he got booted off the film and replaced with Richard Lester.

Not sure if there's been any concrete information on that recently, but it would be great to see.

- Steve

nxylas

So who's the next victim of the Curse of Superman, then?
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

Bico

Steve Green

Kill him again?

A bit harsh, even for a curse...

- Steve

nxylas

Apparently, it's someone called Brandon Routh. Never heard of him. Then again, nothing terrible has happened to Dean Cain or the dude from Smallville yet, to my knowledge, so he's probably safe for a while.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

ThryllSeekyr

My personal comments on his costume are, that is the wrong shade of red.

Harmful if Swallowed

>Then again, nothing terrible has happened to Dean Cain or the dude from Smallville yet, to my knowledge

Because Cain is now so famous that we would know if anything happened to him 8-)