Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Quote from: vzzbux on 28 June, 2012, 11:06:10 PM
Had some pretty heavy thunder storms today. What's the weather like in your neck of the woods.

It threw down, then the clouds cleared and it was really hot and humid.

Lucky global warming is a conspiracy by anti-business communists or I'd think something was messing with our weather. I mean Sun, in the UK, in Summer? Me arse.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Bubba Zebill

Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

W. R. Logan

What this thread lacks are some fan written Dredd film scripts 8-?

Emperor

Leave bankers alone, bumholes!! It is far more complicated than people giving you money, you lending it out, the loan being repaid with interest, the banks taking a cut from that and passing the rest on to the saver. It is vastly more complex than that and we mere mortals couldn't hope to understand what they get up to or question their bonuses. So back off - sharky has gone quiet recently...
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

TordelBack

He's been undercover at the Brussels summit, working to accelerate the dismantling of the architecture of pseudo-capitalism, and in his spare time giggling at the statue of the little boy having a wee.

Emperor

Quote from: TordelBack on 29 June, 2012, 08:20:07 PM
He's been undercover at the Brussels summit, working to accelerate the dismantling of the architecture of pseudo-capitalism, and in his spare time giggling at the statue of the little boy having a wee.

Close but you it the wrong way round -in his spare time he is working to accelerate the dismantling of the architecture of pseudo-capitalism.

COMMANDO FORCES

What did you get for Christmas?

Link Prime

I f*ckin hate Marvel Comics.

Link Prime

I LOVE Marvel!
Duuuuuuuuuddddeeee.

Emperor

Comics are shit these days and only fit for children in head injury wards.

Goaty

2000AD is the new bible!

Emperor

Roger Godpleton

I put your're mom in the head injury ward. The good kind.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

LARF

Why can't we go back to the good old days when real men used to create comics, you know the ones who had hairy chests, drank real ale, farted at the urinal whilst pissing a barrel, smoked pipes, wanted their dinner ready when they got home, wore slippers in the shed, grew tomatoes in a greenhouse made from old windows rescued from a bombed out house from the blitz, wore brill cream, thought stubble was only there to light your match because the only matches are only swan vestas and shirt tails are for wiping your arse because bog paper is too rough down the club and Andrex too expensive & your finger goes through, men who only eat liver on tuesdays, have gravy on their pancakes, write between the hours of 10 and 5 wear high trousers and tank tops?

It's about time they made a comeback because it was civilised, manly and brave!

Men who didn't have iPhones and large thumbs and had to keep editing threads because of fricking typos because iPhones were the future you'd write about, but in your future the iPhone was really an alien that absorbed human brain cells and fed them to its young! Because back then men ha DiMaggio action, creativity and old spice!

Roger Godpleton

I sharted in public! This totally happened, seriously!
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!