Main Menu

The Dead by Peter Milligan & Massimo Belardinelli

Started by JLC, 25 February, 2017, 04:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLC

I loved The Dead by Milligan & Belardinelli. Has it ever been collected in a tpb or are there plans to?

JOE SOAP

Richard

It's been ten years then. I already have it, but I still want it to be unleashed on another generation of readers. Time for a floppy!

moly

Robin Low

This made me wonder if Belardinelli was as important to Italian comic fans as he is to us. This led me to Wikipedia, which didn't answer my question, but did make me realise that on March 31st it will be the tenth anniversary of his passing.

Worth doing something for it? Here or in the Prog/Megazine? Or too late to do anything now?

Or shall we just beg for some big hardback editions of Ace Trucking and Slaine?

Regards,

Robin

sheridan

Quote from: Robin Low on 25 February, 2017, 06:48:46 PM
This made me wonder if Belardinelli was as important to Italian comic fans as he is to us. This led me to Wikipedia, which didn't answer my question, but did make me realise that on March 31st it will be the tenth anniversary of his passing.

Worth doing something for it? Here or in the Prog/Megazine? Or too late to do anything now?

Or shall we just beg for some big hardback editions of Ace Trucking and Slaine?

Regards,

Robin

With a bit of luck the art competition could honour the great bearded one!

CrazyFoxMachine

Tjm86

JLC

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: sheridan on 25 February, 2017, 07:29:57 PM
With a bit of luck the art competition could honour the great bearded one!

I repeatedly tried to steer the art comp towards a Belardinelli themed 'Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants" back in the Dark Times, but no one would bite! CFM needs to bully some freakin' mothercruncher* into picking that theme!

* Best non-sweary swear from the Robo-Cop animated series.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.