Main Menu

Prog 2010: Your Move Eathlets

Started by James Stacey, 12 December, 2009, 10:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

After the thrill-less weekend, I had to re-read the whole prog, great thing is no loss of TP on re-reading, so if yer circuits are dipping you know what to do.
DDT did a job on me

Grant Goggans

Necropost!

I just had to say that I've had an incredibly disappointing and aggravating and expensive day and learned that my next two out-of-town foodie BBQ trips are BOTH going to have to be scrubbed, and my reread brought me to Al Ewing's Little Town of Bethlehem story and I laughed like a drain, like I haven't in weeks.  Man alive, I needed that laugh.  I feel so much better now.  I'd forgotten how good this episode is.

Funt Solo

Necropost!

This is the 2009 (year) 100-page winter special prog 2010 (really prog 1665 and a half).  Just to be clear.

So: I've got a puzzler - there's a page just before the Nikolai Dante story: it's got a pair of glowing white eyes and above it the text "RIP?"

Those eyes look like Rogue Trooper, perhaps.  Does anyone know what this page is referencing?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

Thanks, Frank: I feel a bit silly for not realizing that without help.  How many glowing-eyed characters are there, after all?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Frank

Your punishment is to write an entertaining and perceptive review of the prog(s) in question.