Started by Proudhuff, 27 March, 2008, 12:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Dandontdare

TordelBack

Dandontdare

Dandontdare

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "TordelBack"Sneck! Time job gone wrong!

SSSSshhhh....

Do not turn around ,move or make a sound until i say so and when i say run for it you run like you never have before.Their eyesight isnt that good so you might just make it if you are lucky.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Proudhuff

Just wondering about Devons Daddy, he got to Pamama then ??? I know that Conurb is dangerous and Dredd's had to take the Manta's in a couple o times but...
DDT did a job on me

Trout

I totally forgot to get a pic of me during my latest trip to Vegas (just back last week) but I do have a couple of pics from my visit there in May. I'll post them when I can.

Also, Facebook friends should look out for pics of me at Star Trek: The Experience, again when I get to them - complete with all sorts of geeky costumed characters!

- Trout

Proudhuff

hey holiday times are over and no pics, don't tell me your geekyness does extend to 2k tshirts on holiday?  ;)
DDT did a job on me

hag

A year on from the break up my ex still has my one and only 2000ad tshirt. The DR & Quinch one. Brought it at my one and only attempt at Dreddcon. Not that I've made much effort to get it back. ( He also, incidentally, has some Devlin Waugh artwork I gave him, but as it was a gift I can't express any claim on it.) Also, his little brother always steals his clothes.

They are both in pretty tragic bands, so sooner or later someone is going to spot one of them and mistake them for being a 2000ad fan. Mwahahaha, It's the dangerous legacy of dating me.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Ace Garp 1969

Proudhuff

One of you web-fu photoshop gurus could make a team photo out of all these, that would be scarey...
DDT did a job on me

Bolt-01

3 weeks to go till the Bolt clan head off on hols- I'll see about getting at least one photo in my Stront Tee!

I, Cosh

We never really die.