Judge Anderson: Triad

Both have a Feb 2007 release date.
Cheers

-Daney

Dark Jimbo

Stronty Dog! Stronty Dog! Stronty Dog!
@jamesfeistdraws

dweezil2

As much as I love Anderson PSI, I'd prefer to see some GN's collecting more recent storylines, notably Arthur Ransons tenure. Oh and Childhoods End aswel.
Any news?
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

DavidXBrunt

I think that with the exception of Dredd and Slaine they're using the policy of start at the beginning and work their way forwards. As Anderson already has a volume with 1 on it's spine it makes sense to continue that range. I know Slaine didn't but I think that as with so many things Slaine is the exception to the rules that apply elsewhere.

opaque

Start at the beginning and move forwards is all fine but not when thats already happened 2-3 times in the past.
I wouldn't mind if there were some bigger collections rather than the thinner collections we get but for some characters I've got several collections of the stories!

Mind you now that it's actually Rebellion doing it it should be ok :) And with the Case Files filling in the gaps it's all good.

Keef Monkey

Yasss! My copy of Childhood's End has the pages printed in the wrong order for some reason so that will be cool.

Keef Monkey

Sorry, just realised that while reading this thread I confused myself into thinking it was Childhood's End that was coming out. My copy of Triad has all the pages in the correct order so I may re-assess my excitement and withdraw the Yasss factor.

Pete Wells

Hey Keef

Your avatar thingy scares me. What is it?

Keef Monkey

It's El Superbeasto, he was a superhero wrestler in Rob Zombie's Spookshow International comic(which didn't last long)! Rob's making an animated movie of it apparently which should be cool.