Main Menu

Help! Huge Cyborg Character with huge silver horns?! Ring any bells?

Started by cryyourselftoash, 25 May, 2011, 04:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Quote from: James Stacey on 26 May, 2011, 09:35:05 AM
Yes, on consideration its more likely to be Mr Sharp. Maybe he'll stick his head in and confirm if he is passing :)

Didn't Deaths Head also appear in Marvel UKs Transformers? I'm sure I read it somewhere and that's all I can think of it would likely be.

Yes. I didn't read much of either title but I did happen to read a copy of Transformers where he turned up. I didn't even realise until relatively recently that there was a whole other comic series involving the character! I remember at the time thinking him a cool character, but slightly strange in Transformers universe. (It worked though.)

The Monarch

Bluecube

'scuse me if the OP's question was answered but I couldn't see any response when I scanned the thread.

It sounds like Armoured Gideon to me. Cover in the link below with him fighting his brother Armoured Jerubaal.

http://www.2000adonline.com/vault/progs/677?PHPSESSID=2bp8cvqv9brcbhr6sqq88m7ob3
An Atlantean Triumvirate
Ghosts of the Past
The Centre Cannot Hold

My eBooks are available here for Amazon Kindle. Feedback always welcome!

M.I.K.

It was answered by Lee Bates and myself and then confirmed by the original poster. It's Death's Head II.

Bluecube

Missed that. I wondered why the thread deviated to Death's Head... Armoured Gideon was bigger anyway  :D
An Atlantean Triumvirate
Ghosts of the Past
The Centre Cannot Hold

My eBooks are available here for Amazon Kindle. Feedback always welcome!

Zarjazzer

Ooohh that's  a great pic M.I.K  what series is it from ?  :o :-*
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

M.I.K.

S.W.O.R.D.

Was out last year. Rather good and Kieron Gillen captured Death's Head's personality perfectly. Lasted five issues before being cancelled. (I've got all of those, too).

Whole lot's available as a TPB.
http://gillen.cream.org/wordpress_html/?p=1847

Zarjazzer

Many thanks M.I.K. I'd never heard of it but that panel alone makes me interested. :thumbsup:
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.