Main Menu

Bisley is back on ABC Warriors

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 23 December, 2014, 08:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenith 666

Kev Walkers lingerie wearing joe was always my favourite even though I was about thirteen and I'm sure my father had his doubts about me when he glanced at it.Great news to hear the Biz is coming back to 2000AD.Try to keep him this time Tharg.

Call-Me-Kenneth

I started a topic about this on general, feel free to delete it if it is breaching any types of rules...

Anyways here's a couple of Joe pages from my original comic art collection to get everyone in the mood!

Link Prime

Always lovely seein these, Ken.

Jaw dropping news about Biz returning to ABC Warriors- something I would have never thought possible.
If memory serves, he last published work on the character(s) was a Joe Pineapples pin-up in a mid 90's sci- fi special.

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Dark Jimbo

Hopefully we'll see this in a future volume of the Mek Files - stick it with all the stuff collected in 'solo missions' and you've got a pretty decent collection!
@jamesfeistdraws

Heath C Ackley

Joe in lingerie is my all-time favourite prog cover.
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

CrazyFoxMachine

Perhaps related?

This was posted on DevArt by the brilliant Ryan Brown...

Source:

Steve Green

I wonder if we're going to get the Return to Ro-busters before this?

The Joe Pineapples is its own thing presumably?

Jacqusie

That's a mighty big cloth & can of Mr Sparkle to polish the turd that is the ABC Warriors. Hopefully the series will be able to extract itself from it's huge backside that it's dissappeared up.

...sorry if you are eating your tea folks...

;)

Skullmo

Glad you felt the need to express that opinion.
It's a joke. I was joking.

Molch-R

Quote from: Jacqusie on 05 January, 2015, 01:05:13 AM
That's a mighty big cloth & can of Mr Sparkle to polish the turd that is the ABC Warriors. Hopefully the series will be able to extract itself from it's huge backside that it's dissappeared up.

Please moderate your language when discussing our creators and their work, thank you.

dweezil2

Quote from: Jacqusie on 05 January, 2015, 01:05:13 AM

...sorry if you are eating your tea folks...

;)

How wrong can you get?

Very wrong apparently!   :o
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Hawkmumbler

I will admit to having little love for both the Volgan War volumes and Return to Earth. But everything collected in the first two Mek Files (covering Meknificent seven up to Hellbringer) and Return to Mars where phenomenal and I can't wait to see The Third Element, Medusa Wars and Shadow Warriors in hardback.

ZenArcade

Well the Volgan war chronicles aren't as bad as Reaper to be fair. Mind you that'd be saying something. Langleys photorealistic art actually suits robots, the difficulty is when it comes to portrayl of humans. The more art based excerpts dione bu Langley are on the other hand excellent. The plot has become rather Byzantine but I can live with that convolution. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

JamesC

My favourite Joe Pineapples stuff is when he's a detective on the robot planet. I'd love to see a flashback story set in that era. Failing that, sniper Joe who only talks in code.