TordelBack

Hoagy

How's the election Eire going?
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

TordelBack

They don't start the counting until 9am tomorrow.  But in the words of The Who, "meet the new boss...".

Not as exciting as the cricket, that's for sure.  But probably just as disappointing.

johnnystress

Fine Gael will win..no question about it. Labour may get enough to stop them having a majority. But Labour these days are no different than the other crowd so it doesn't really matter.

We are preparing for a few decades of Thatcherite misery...

I need a drink

TordelBack

Swapping a shower of crooks for the f'ing Blueshirts, jeebus wept.  Hitting the homebrew hard tonight.

COMMANDO FORCES

You could always start your own party and run for office!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: johnnystress on 25 February, 2011, 06:35:27 PMWe are preparing for a few decades of Thatcherite misery...

I think there'll be bigger crises between now and then that'll probably shake things up again and destroy the next incumbents.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 25 February, 2011, 08:21:52 PM
You could always start your own party and run for office!

I'd sooner strap dynamite to my chest.

johnnystress

You're probably right. The new government will be overwhelmed at the scale of the shitstorm they have to deal with, will collapse in a couple of years, or sooner, and Fianna fucking Fail will be re-elected assuring a grateful, craven people that they are the only ones who can ever look after the country

JOE SOAP

By then we'll be out of the EU and we'll have our fish back.

johnnystress

Hope they don't take the roads back

JOE SOAP

If they took the church back as well, it'd be a fair deal.

johnnystress

Angela Merkel and all would be delighted with it...so grateful that in return they might throw us a mature and open attitude to sex and sexuality

JOE SOAP

Quote from: johnnystress on 25 February, 2011, 08:49:14 PM
they might throw us a mature and open attitude to sex and sexuality

or one clad in black leather.