Main Menu

Fallout 3 dlc "mothership zeta"

Started by mogzilla, 17 July, 2009, 06:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

the aliens are back and they're pissed!  (on august 3rd)

just seen the first screenshots for this and wow!  sadly this is supposed to be the last dlc for fallout 3 which means ill have to start playing my other games.

set on a large spaceship you apparently have to fight to the bridge to escape. you also get to meet allies from earths past and as well as some cool looking alien weaponary you can get a gemini space suit and..............SAMURAI ARMOUR!!!!!

i have tracked down the set of three first fallout games on amazon for pc so will look forward to wasting many happy hours playing them!

Keef Monkey

That sounds mental! In a probably good way though. Loved Fallout 3 but loaned my copy so haven't had a chance to try any of the DLC. It's pretty exciting knowing that when I get it back there's a whole heap of treasures for me to discover!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Just finished Fallout 3. Played all the expansions, too, bar Broken Steel(I got to the highest level, then just went on a gatling laser killing spree - couldn't be arsed playing on for no progress).

80 hours, 59 minutes. 3 days, 8 hours (if my arithmetic is right).

I am not sure how I feel about spending so long playing a game. Worth the £20? In terms of bang per buck, sure, but it does kinda hammer home how much time I waste on these things - but then it is as wasted as telly?

Dunno.

What I do know is that I doubt if I will ever play Oblivion or Fallout: Vegas. Yet I really enjoyed Fallout.
Lock up your spoons!

mogzilla

Keef Monkey

Last check I was about 60hrs in and DLC-wise have only done Zeta, Anchorage and Point Lookout. Still got about a third of the map to discover too, this game is huge. I had to walk away though or I'd never get anything else played, but its nice to have something like that ongoing that you can go back to during gaming lean spells.

About 40hrs into Dragon Age:Origins right now and so many other games have come down the pipe and got clogged behind it that a much as I'm enjoying it I'm hoping it ends soon just so I can get the other stuff played!

mogzilla

my hourage is in triple figures!!! :-[ and the new one is out end of october!!!